Bullnose Forums

Hello new users!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But you mean you bought an '84 not a '94, right? That's what your signature says but not your post. Anyway, show us some pics!

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you if we have a city/state or zip.

Yes sorry I just changed that. I just sold a 1994 Bronco and bought a 1984 Bronco. I'm in Suwanee, Ga.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

You are now on the map. Sorry for the delay.

Just joined today. Lots of great information posted on this site. I have a 1981 F-100. Bought it off an old guy who just drove it to get coal, church and groceries - not in that order LOL. He purchased with no accessories, none, no radio, no bumper, no power steering - 3 speed on the column, 8k original miles when I bought it from his sister when he passed on. I drove it for a few years and then sold it to a friend who said he was going to fix it up, it sat for years. I bought it back 3 years ago, just a year before Covid hit, has engine 4.9L 300 straight 6 rebuilt with a new carb, pollution junk removed, at 33k original miles its running perfect, just working on the body now. Still not retired but in a few, reason I have a purpose on this truck is I joined the US Air Force in 1976, active from 1977 to 1981, if I stayed in allot of guys were taking their reenlistment bonus and buying new, I took another path back home to Pennsylvania.

Just joined today. Lots of great information posted on this site. I have a 1981 F-100. Bought it off an old guy who just drove it to get coal, church and groceries - not in that order LOL. He purchased with no accessories, none, no radio, no bumper, no power steering - 3 speed on the column, 8k original miles when I bought it from his sister when he passed on. I drove it for a few years and then sold it to a friend who said he was going to fix it up, it sat for years. I bought it back 3 years ago, just a year before Covid hit, has engine 4.9L 300 straight 6 rebuilt with a new carb, pollution junk removed, at 33k original miles its running perfect, just working on the body now. Still not retired but in a few, reason I have a purpose on this truck is I joined the US Air Force in 1976, active from 1977 to 1981, if I stayed in allot of guys were taking their reenlistment bonus and buying new, I took another path back home to Pennsylvania.

Jerry - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Usually people start their own thread in the New Members Start Here Folder, so would you mind if I move it?

Second, we'd love to see pics of your truck. But you may want to read up on how to do that on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu.

And, speaking of the menu, check out the page at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. We could add you to the map with a city/state or zip.

Welcome!

• 4 weeks later...

First, thanks for letting me join the forum.

I recently bought a '80 Bronco with 351m and auto trans. Looking forward to finding some valuable information from the experts here as I begin to bring it back to life.

Currently runs and drives pretty well. It's going to need some work and paint after fixing other problems. Some mysterious looking wiring under the hood that needs to be cleaned up. AC has a lot of new parts but is not working. Interior is in good shape. Just need to replace carpet and fix door lock linkage.

I'll submit some pictures later when I get a few good shots.

This is a great site for the bullnose trucks. Over the years I have owned 3 of them and my favourite was an 86 300 np435 3.08 regular cab long box non catalyst 2wd F150. It was the absolute definition of a work truck: simple, reliable, low maintenance and tough. Unfortunately it rusted away.

I had the same year and setup. Wish I would have kept it. It was a beast.

This is a great site for the bullnose trucks. Over the years I have owned 3 of them and my favourite was an 86 300 np435 3.08 regular cab long box non catalyst 2wd F150. It was the absolute definition of a work truck: simple, reliable, low maintenance and tough. Unfortunately it rusted away.

I had the same year and setup. Wish I would have kept it. It was a beast.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or post code. But I'm guessing you are in Canada since you said "favourite".

As for the truck, you should start your own thread in the main section. Show us some pics!

• 1 month later...

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or post code. But I'm guessing you are in Canada since you said "favourite".

As for the truck, you should start your own thread in the main section. Show us some pics!

Howdy!

I just came across this forum searching for some A/C compressor related issues for my F150.

So, name is Daniel and I'm from Cincinnati. I've had my 1986 F150 for about 3 years. My dad owned the truck before giving it to me when he bought another truck to replace a H2 Hummer that was falling apart. He had this truck for about 6 years and was the 2nd owner. We believe the original owner or at least the family is still around us somewhere. To this day we still have some of the original owner's stuff like a lottery pencil in the ashtray as well as business cards that had his family members' garage codes and the original belt is under the seat. We kind of hope that one day the original owner or their family members will wave us down and we can chat, in which we will give them the garage codes and lottery pencil back, lol.

The truck is all original with just at 138k on the clock. I have all the original documentation such as the window sticker and paperwork with business card of the salesman of the dealership (no longer around). The paint was fairly faded but I did my thing on it last week and buffed it up which brought most of the paint back to life. I'd say it looks pretty good for 36 years old and all original.

289186201_10222610507754237_4275701799589236127_n.jpg.1595aecaaaa2b8369d7a381ddadd8958.jpg