Bullnose Forums

Hello new users!

I'm very excited to be here! This is my 86 F150. This is a project for my 13 year old son and I. I have all kinds of words plans in store for the old girl, and I'm excited to be in a group of bullnose experts that can help out when I get lost haha. Screenshot_20210515-195154_Facebook.thumb.jpg.63d265f91d0f91676b746c45073fdbce.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very excited to be here! This is my 86 F150. This is a project for my 13 year old son and I. I have all kinds of words plans in store for the old girl, and I'm excited to be in a group of bullnose experts that can help out when I get lost haha. Screenshot_20210515-195154_Facebook.thumb.jpg.56a6b8d01d24ca9e02805a341d286672.jpg

Will/Mushrat - Glad you joined. (And finally posted. :nabble_smiley_wink:)

Let's get that pic easily seen.

And, where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you with a city/state or a zip.

Screenshot_20210515-195154_Facebook.thumb.jpg.56a6b8d01d24ca9e02805a341d286672.jpg

Will/Mushrat - Glad you joined. (And finally posted. :nabble_smiley_wink:)

Let's get that pic easily seen.

And, where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you with a city/state or a zip.

Well, I'm not there yet, but I will be in Madison, AL in about 10 days, 35758... just outside of the Rocket City, Huntsville.

• 5 months later...

Hey Bullnose people,

Recently bought an 86 Bronco with the C6 trans and a aftermarket 4bll Holley. This site has already been a big help. Really appreciate all the effort. Looking forward to learning all I can here. Out of Tuscaloosa, AL.

Thanks,

Brett

Hey Bullnose people,

Recently bought an 86 Bronco with the C6 trans and a aftermarket 4bll Holley. This site has already been a big help. Really appreciate all the effort. Looking forward to learning all I can here. Out of Tuscaloosa, AL.

Thanks,

Brett

Welcome, Brett! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Glad the site is helping. Makes all the effort worth it.

But, would it be ok if I created a new thread for you and moved your post there? It is best to have each person's introduction be in its own thread.

Also, would you like to be on our map? It is at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Hey Bullnose people,

Thanks,

Brett

Welcome!

New member here just wanting to say hi. I just bought a 84 Bronco Custom with 58,000 original miles on it. It’s my first bullnose Bronco. I’ve owned 13 other Broncos but never a bullnose.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But you mean you bought an '84 not a '94, right? That's what your signature says but not your post. Anyway, show us some pics!

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you if we have a city/state or zip.