Bullnose Forums

Hello new users!

I loved the site, I have been using it for years and trolling for technical info and decided to make the plunge. I bought my truck with a strange story and began my journey. My trucks mission changed over the years out of need but I'm still in love with it, terribly. I drive around feeling super punchy.

Welcome!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

We need to see your truck's strange story and follow along on your journey. Please start a thread about it either in the main section or in Projects, your choice, and tell us about it.

But while we are on intro's I want to point out two things. First, we hope to be moving off of the platform we are on now to a new, and much better, one in the near future. Everything should work and look even better than it does now. Just FYI.

Second, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Sounds good, I am in Springtown Tx., and hello everyone! I'd love to start a thread on the truck because I know I get into that kinda thing so I can't be the only one lol. Now to start looking for all of the photos and stuff.

Sounds good, I am in Springtown Tx., and hello everyone! I'd love to start a thread on the truck because I know I get into that kinda thing so I can't be the only one lol. Now to start looking for all of the photos and stuff.

You are now on the map. And I'll look forward to your thread.

My 460 with the factory cam and a double roller straight up timing set will smoke the tires right through 3rd! 👍

Jim, Darth will spin all 4 rear tires from a standing start on asphalt with the 3.55 limited slip. What he will do with the 466 ci 9.3:1 compression replacement should be interesting.

Jim, Darth will spin all 4 rear tires from a standing start on asphalt with the 3.55 limited slip. What he will do with the 466 ci 9.3:1 compression replacement should be interesting.

Welcome to the nut house Service Truck! :nabble_waving_orig:

Sorry for the late reply, I'm not getting notifications ATM.

Bill, you have twice the tire, so half the pressure to the ground, but I would love to see a smokey 4 wheel peel into 3rd when you're ready for new tires! :nabble_smiley_cool:

:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Welcome to the forum, I’m a neighbor not too far from you (North Dallas)

Very cool truck btw!