Bullnose Forums

Hello new users!

Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

But your post is a little unusual as people normally start their own thread/topic in the New Members Start Here folder. That's not a huge problem, but if you want to start your own thread/topic there I can move this post to it.

So, you are in Illinois. What part? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city or a zip.

And, you are from Turkey? I've been to Istanbul and Ismir to go to Colossae. So, where are you from?

Man, that is a serious TRUCK! I really like it! It sure is clean. But on the air cleaner, you might want to find an original to replace the open element one.

Oh yes - your daughter is cute!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

But your post is a little unusual as people normally start their own thread/topic in the New Members Start Here folder. That's not a huge problem, but if you want to start your own thread/topic there I can move this post to it.

So, you are in Illinois. What part? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city or a zip.

And, you are from Turkey? I've been to Istanbul and Ismir to go to Colossae. So, where are you from?

Man, that is a serious TRUCK! I really like it! It sure is clean. But on the air cleaner, you might want to find an original to replace the open element one.

Oh! To be honest I found the forum very complicated. Both the user interface and the way to register:) I am sure I will get used to it. Please remove my post to where ever is appropriate.

I live in Naperville, IL.

I am from Ankara, Turkey:) We moved to US less than 3 years ago, hoping to provide our daughter a better education and future:nabble_love-23x23_orig: 2020 still continues to surprise us but I am sure it will pass:)))

I have the original covers and air cleaner box but I am still not sure. Some friends say leave it like that as this is a useful mod. I will decide later:) First I am gonna do some TLC work on the engine harness and body. It is seriously original, that's why I drove her back for 1600 miles:)))

By the way,I still could not find the workshop manual for 83 F350, if anybody have a link I appreciate so much...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=Ford+shop+manual+F350+1983&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=6030&_odkw=Ford+F350+1983+manuals

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful truck! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Thank you!

I will still try to find a free one:))) I did for 95 Bronco and F series, I am sure somebody have a pdf:))) Or I hope:)

Thank you!

I will still try to find a free one:))) I did for 95 Bronco and F series, I am sure somebody have a pdf:))) Or I hope:)

We have many of the sections of the factory shop manual on here. Take a look in the Documentation section, where you will find the sections on engines, transmissions, brakes, etc.

And, I think you'll get used to the interface. It is fairly logical.

As for the air cleaner, go to Documentation/Fuel Systems/Air Cleaners (click on Air Cleaners) and read that and see if it helps you decide which air cleaner to run. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Last, you are now on the map. Go to Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

• 3 months later...

This is great. I’m so glad I found his forum. I have an ‘82 Ford Bronco and am in the process of restoring it. Thanks for putting this together!

Welcome! And thank you for the feedback. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Please let us know if you find some way we can make this forum a better place for all of us.

How long have you had your Bronco?

Are you going concours/frame off, or just bringing it back to how it was?

This is great. I’m so glad I found his forum. I have an ‘82 Ford Bronco and am in the process of restoring it. Thanks for putting this together!

Welcome! But usually people start their own introduction thread rather than posting in here. Just click on the New Members Start Here link at the top of the page, click New Topic, and away you go.

That way you'll get a chance to see our guidelines, and we hope you'll read them as we hold members to them.

• 2 months later...

28701D53-8F47-4AB2-A5E9-8A87D373E1D2_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.b11bdbbf0349214610dff7763688a11b.jpeg

Hi guys how are y'all doing out there? I would like to introduce myself because I'm new here.

My name is Dennis and I'm from The Netherlands (Europe). I went several times to the US, because of my job within the Army, as a Sgt First Class. Fort Hood Texas was the place to be, and went there 6 times. God I love it over there. Great food, awesome people and big a** trucks.

We hired and drove many cool trucks during our 8 weeks stay in Texas. On days off we visited Houston, Gas Monkey Garage in Dallas and Austin to slam some beers @sixth street.

Okay I'm sorry, enough about the sight seeing in Texas(hahaha)

So back in Holland, I decided to buy my own truck. They are extremely rare to find or to buy in The Netherlands, any type of American truck 'cause of the gas prices and taxes.

Months I kept searching for a Chevrolet Blazer K5. Just when I found one, was the only way to get it by auction. I wanted to check and ride it first before the actual payment. =so, NEGAT=

By accident I saw online this '84 F-150 which is MY TRUCK NOW!!! After a test drive I did some negotiation, I gave the man a hand and SOLD!!! ''Honey, I just bought myself a US Truck''. Now I have to be patient to get over there and drive it home. The dealer is renewing the crankcase and valve cover gasket. This takes some time, but in the end it saves me a lot of time and swearing.

So hopefully within a couple off days I can look out of the window to my 1984 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat extended cab, 4x4 aut 5.8 V8

Hopefully I can learn a lot from you Ford guys.