Bullnose Forums

Hello new users!

You are now on the map, although I put you at the airport.

Man, that street off I-25 to the airport is one ROUGH piece of pavement! Big Blue bounced all over the place on that a few months ago when I drove down from Santa Fe to pick up our son. But it was worth it as we had a great time. Camped at Bandelier and visited Valles Caldera and plenty of other places. This was back in May when the late snow was melting and many of the roads and areas were closed.

Yes some of the roads here aren't very nice and the same is true for Arizona. Currently I-40 and I-17 near Flagstaff are brutal.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 3

[…]

Plus my wife is nagging me to do something with the truck.

[…]

On the bright side I may finally have a fuel gauge which works properly.

You didn’t mention another bright-side: I suppose your wife was happy that the truck project was finally going on.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Maybe one day our lovely wives will start a thread in this forum where to share their frustrations about being to often a Bullnose Enthusiasm Widow.

:nabble_smiley_happy:

• 3 months later...

Hello Jim and other Bullnose People

I'm Martin from Graz / Austria (maybe better known for you as hometown of the Mercedes G Factory and birthplace of Arnold Schwarzenegger :nabble_smiley_wink:)

15 years ago I bought my first car... very unussual for european standards: a 81 Bronco

The previous owner(s) made some bad customizations and changed a lot in a stupid way. The last 10 years he is parking in a Garage and I only went for some offroad trips in the mountains. 2024 I start with a sort of rebuild and correct offroad-customization to bring my bull on the road again. It's a bit a problem in Austria, because this thing is here not really street legal.

I think I'm the first member from Austria here :)...maybe also driving the last Bullnose in Austria... I only saw one 10 years ago on our local marketplace.

So it looks like, I need a bit informative help from the Pro's (you) and maybe a way to get decend parts I can work with.

Thank's for organizing this Forum and greethings from the alps :)

IMG-20191006-WA0013.jpg.738e53c032940a6d5c4727d4928d16ed.jpg

Bronco.jpg.2a4d90d48a98f5e251ea619d3501b2ca.jpg

2023-12-26_21_30_44-THRAEX.jpg.3882ddca1d9b35644e337e0e1b8dc77c.jpg

I'm Martin from Graz / Austria (maybe better known for you as hometown of the Mercedes G Factory and birthplace of Arnold Schwarzenegger :nabble_smiley_wink:)

15 years ago I bought my first car... very unussual for european standards: a 81 Bronco

The previous owner(s) made some bad customizations and changed a lot in a stupid way. The last 10 years he is parking in a Garage and I only went for some offroad trips in the mountains. 2024 I start with a sort of rebuild and correct offroad-customization to bring my bull on the road again. It's a bit a problem in Austria, because this thing is here not really street legal.

I think I'm the first member from Austria here :)...maybe also driving the last Bullnose in Austria... I only saw one 10 years ago on our local marketplace.

So it looks like, I need a bit informative help from the Pro's (you) and maybe a way to get decend parts I can work with.

Welcome, Martin! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Graz! Haven't been there but have been close as we traveled by train from Vienna to Venice and just returned from Switzerland. But you are right that we don't have other members there, as you can see on the map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu). But we can put you on if you'd like.

Looks like a great project. I'm anxious to follow along.

Welcome, Martin! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Graz! Haven't been there but have been close as we traveled by train from Vienna to Venice and just returned from Switzerland. But you are right that we don't have other members there, as you can see on the map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu). But we can put you on if you'd like.

Looks like a great project. I'm anxious to follow along.

Funny 😄, next time you visit our workshop for a beer ;)

Yes please, put me on the map... maybe "the other bronco-owner" in Austria will find me easier then :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:

That's a great looking Bronco!

I'm sure you'd have something to share with Rene.

Funny 😄, next time you visit our workshop for a beer ;)

Yes please, put me on the map... maybe "the other bronco-owner" in Austria will find me easier then :nabble_smiley_good:

I'd love to do a European tour and meet all of you over there. As you can see from the map we have several members there.

Anyway, you are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'd love to do a European tour and meet all of you over there. As you can see from the map we have several members there.

Anyway, you are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks! You are very welcome, but give me some building-time, that I can join the trip with the Bronco, hehehe :nabble_smiley_happy:

My 2nd day here.

I remember checking out this forum or something like it a few years back...maybe 8 or more..

I frequent grandmarq.net almost daily and FTE now and then too.

As it appears, this is all time tested HTML and it works and makes sense.

One thing I've seen being requested on other forums is a way to download or somehow save content. The idea is if the person hosting walks away, everyone loses everything.

Right now the uploading of a simple picture for my profile is kicking my tailgate.

There's my constructive criticism.

Be well and have a coffee