Bullnose Forums

Hello new users!

Hi everyone! New bullnose owner. My brother in law got tired of paying someone to work on his truck so he passed it on to his more mechanically minded and better looking sibling. She’s a 1980 frankentruck, an f150 pieced together from 3 different vehicles. Was an inline 6, now she’s a 351. Was an automatic, now she’s got a t18. Been doin lots of work to her and enjoying ripping around town. Got lots of questions and look forward to bothering yall with them :)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! New bullnose owner. My brother in law got tired of paying someone to work on his truck so he passed it on to his more mechanically minded and better looking sibling. She’s a 1980 frankentruck, an f150 pieced together from 3 different vehicles. Was an inline 6, now she’s a 351. Was an automatic, now she’s got a t18. Been doin lots of work to her and enjoying ripping around town. Got lots of questions and look forward to bothering yall with them :)

Welcome! You've come to the right place. Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Show us some pics of the truck? (See Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's for how to post pics.)

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:

We'll be glad to offer answers.

This is the #1 place for documentation of these trucks.

I hope you have fun with your newfound franken-truck!

(does she have a name yet?)

welcome. which 351 do you have?

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel and I am a happy owner of a 1980 Ford Bronco. I send you greetings from Patagonia Argentina.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

An 80 Bronco is a cool vehicle. Is it from the US or was it made elsewhere?

And, we have a map, which you can see at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu. Would you like to be on it?