Bullnose Forums

Hello new users!

Yep, Jim's not only one of the admin's on here but one of the main contributors, as you can see from his post count. So he wasn't criticizing us, that's for sure. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Thank you Gary! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I was wondering if 85brownnose was asking if I was a fan of FTE, or this here Garagemahal/Bullnose site???

I have nothing against FTE. I'm just not into the way it's monetized and administered after it was sold to IB.

Still lots of good people there but it casts a wider net than what I'm interested in.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Gary! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I was wondering if 85brownnose was asking if I was a fan of FTE, or this here Garagemahal/Bullnose site???

I have nothing against FTE. I'm just not into the way it's monetized and administered after it was sold to IB.

Still lots of good people there but it casts a wider net than what I'm interested in.

Yes, lots of good people over on FTE. But this is home and we are family.

But this is home and we are family.

I can actually testify that the guys on this site make us feel at home, as full membre of a nice family.

No matter about where we live, even the ones from the Frozen North!

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Many Thanks to all the admins and membres!

It's like Cheers and everyone is Norm!!!!

Thanks. Glad to be onboard. This is the door tag.https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n123657/1983_F100-4.jpg

Trans "C" and gears "17". Three on the tree with the super tall 2.47:1 differential. 3rd gear in this truck would be like OD in a 5spd! She'd be a clutch slipper to pull away going uphill!

Hi Folks just joined as I have found a True Barn Find. 1983 F100 300 Straight 6 Stepside(Styleside) . Bought at Estate Auction. Never left Texas. Last Titled in Texas 2013. Looks like it just stayed on the Ranchito and hauled feed to the cattle and put back in Barn. Repainted sometime as the under color is a Tan looking paint. . No rust and no dents. Has AC and Power Steering, both work. Runs like a top or as far as I've run it on my 10 acre place. Thanks for the site and info.

Great find!

Great find!

Yeah a work in progress. Might be too much for an old guy like me. Thing had been sitting up for years in a barn. Last tagged and Texas Inspected in 2013. Needs a new carb or rebuilt as it won't idle. Maybe Vacuum. Oh well the project begins. Ford_5.jpg.1874cffe2f0c3902009b22cf610a47f0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a worthy project. :nabble_smiley_good:

Hello! I am new....and am shopping for a bullnose to use for work, play, hobby, and because they seem potentially light as far as pick-ups go, maybe a little 1/4 mile action. I have a roller 351 that may get some cleveland heads, and I am either going to use a bullnose truck or a fox body, non mustang car. I am leaning towards a truck because they are far more useful as a second vehicle than another car. Bullnose vs earlier trucks.....I hope to find one with a 9" rear, and disc brakes are standard, so a c-4, c-6, or AOD....and parts are easier to come by in self service yards than earlier stuff. Plus, I think I can find one that doesnt need alot of rust repair. 80-86 seems to still have simple engine management too. Plus, I like the looks!!! So here I am, spying on you all.