Bullnose Forums

Sliding Rear Window options and recommendations

Thanks for the feedback kramttocs,

Please let us know how it fits when you get around to installing it. I'm hoping to order one soon myself, although I haven't decided which one yet. I'd like to order the OEM fit offering that CRL sells, but it is also quite a bit more money.

Sun???? in Canada????:nabble_smiley_tongue:

must be magnifying off the Ice.:nabble_anim_blbl:

I have the stock slider, and the best advice to give is get a steel locking flip tab.

The plastic one last a week...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the stock slider, and the best advice to give is get a steel locking flip tab.

Hahaha...you're talking like northern Connecticut is the Bahamas...lol.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Understood on the latch, I'll be sure to get the metal one.

Hahaha...you're talking like northern Connecticut is the Bahamas...lol.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Found mine at

Showerdoordirect.com

item; MR-NQDY-A6PC

"Replacement Metal Backslider Latch"

I just commented and put an Amazon link to the CR Laurence DVL-2 latch in the new users sub-forum.

ETA:

Ron, The great nation of Canada 🇨🇦 is NOT the U.K. or the PNW.

I just commented and put an Amazon link to the CR Laurence DVL-2 latch in the new users sub-forum.

ETA:

Ron, The great nation of Canada 🇨🇦 is NOT the U.K. or the PNW.

I know the CRL glass I linked to above has the metal latch (was one of the criteria) but not sure if they kept the plastic one as part of the OEM version or not.

No sir, but I've saved it for future viewing.

I'm still waiting to see how much it's going to cost to paint the rest of the truck before I commit to luxurious options like sliding rear windows...lol.

No sir, but I've saved it for future viewing.

I'm still waiting to see how much it's going to cost to paint the rest of the truck before I commit to luxurious options like sliding rear windows...lol.

That's a good find! Personally I think the aluminum frame sliders like that look the best.

Update: Looks like it didn't last long :)