Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Hmmmm...he must work out. Lol

Ha! Be handy to have him on a road trip, in case you get a flat!

Received these at work today. Unfortunately they don't have any Ford markings on the shield or else I would keep one as a memory. We're in a position now where we probably don't need them, so we will more than likely send them back to Ford or to another facility under Ford's discretion.

Screenshot_20200507-121529_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4265ae1bb183db498bd6c724e571ed4f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Received these at work today. Unfortunately they don't have any Ford markings on the shield or else I would keep one as a memory. We're in a position now where we probably don't need them, so we will more than likely send them back to Ford or to another facility under Ford's discretion.

Just don't use FedUp, er FedEx. The home health care people ordered some drainable colostomy pouches Tuesday May 12th, they were shipped from Durham NC on Wednesday May 13th when it never arrived I attempted to get an answer from FedUp, finally got some girl with a soft voice and strange accent, who when I told he it was medical supplies, said she would make the local (Chesapeake VA) office aware. No dice, still waiting for it to move from Chesapeake. I called back and got someone else (damn computerized automated systems) and again was told that Chesapeake would be notified. Yesterday evening, May 15th, the home care nurse called her supervisor who she thought was having another order sent from Durham via UPS, no, it was also FedUp. It is still showing to be delivered by end of day today, I guess that will be 11:59 PM.

Apparently FedUp is all contractors now and they don't really care as long as they get paid, and apparently it isn't for deliveries, just a fixed payment scale. I will never use them again, if someone only wants to use FedUp, I will pass on dealing with them. I have screenshots of all the various iterations if anyone is interested.

This is the latest on the first one's tracking:

No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day

Recommended action: No action required. Delivery re-scheduled for next business day.

That was Wednesday, so I guess the next business day is the 32nd of Juvember?

Just don't use FedUp, er FedEx. The home health care people ordered some drainable colostomy pouches Tuesday May 12th, they were shipped from Durham NC on Wednesday May 13th when it never arrived I attempted to get an answer from FedUp, finally got some girl with a soft voice and strange accent, who when I told he it was medical supplies, said she would make the local (Chesapeake VA) office aware. No dice, still waiting for it to move from Chesapeake. I called back and got someone else (damn computerized automated systems) and again was told that Chesapeake would be notified. Yesterday evening, May 15th, the home care nurse called her supervisor who she thought was having another order sent from Durham via UPS, no, it was also FedUp. It is still showing to be delivered by end of day today, I guess that will be 11:59 PM.

Apparently FedUp is all contractors now and they don't really care as long as they get paid, and apparently it isn't for deliveries, just a fixed payment scale. I will never use them again, if someone only wants to use FedUp, I will pass on dealing with them. I have screenshots of all the various iterations if anyone is interested.

This is the latest on the first one's tracking:

No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day

Recommended action: No action required. Delivery re-scheduled for next business day.

That was Wednesday, so I guess the next business day is the 32nd of Juvember?

What an awful story, Bill! Post it on Facebook where FedUp might see it?

I did and set it "public" so anyone can see it. Next is to talk to the local State Trooper and see if they can maybe harass them a bit.

Now neither tracking number brings up any results. The most charitable thing is their system is screwed up. more likely they have managed to lose both damn packages and don't want to admit it. I am seriously thinking of finding a good lawyer and sue them for us lacking the needed items for Mary's care.

Well the contractor for FedEx just showed up with the second shipment, first is still missing.

Now neither tracking number brings up any results. The most charitable thing is their system is screwed up. more likely they have managed to lose both damn packages and don't want to admit it. I am seriously thinking of finding a good lawyer and sue them for us lacking the needed items for Mary's care.

Well the contractor for FedEx just showed up with the second shipment, first is still missing.

FedUp just showed up a day early with my blower relay from U-techcenter.

There's no way to prioritize medical supplies???

IMG_20200518_145628.thumb.jpg.fb3dc0dd943ac69a5e2fd32fa7d7ec43.jpg

FedUp just showed up a day early with my blower relay from U-techcenter.

There's no way to prioritize medical supplies???

Supposedly, but sometimes they deliberately not identified as such to preclude thefts.

Apparently FedUp is all contractors now, the Hampton VA location had stuff all over the parking lot last couple of weeks due to a spat over whose responsibility it was. Warehouse was full of undelivered shipments. This seems to have started May 1.

Supposedly, but sometimes they deliberately not identified as such to preclude thefts.

Apparently FedUp is all contractors now, the Hampton VA location had stuff all over the parking lot last couple of weeks due to a spat over whose responsibility it was. Warehouse was full of undelivered shipments. This seems to have started May 1.

There's so much WINNING with this gig economy!

I have a feeling FedUp is going to go down the tubes. Amazon didn't renew the contract with them several months ago and then really ramped up their own delivery service. So here we get lots more Amazon, then UPS or USPS. Fortunately FedUp is way behind.

Bill - Sorry you are having these problems.