Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Today turned out to be an extremely sad day... I lost one of my best friends in the world. 12+ years is a good life for a Pyrenees but that does not make it hurt any less. Rest In Peace, Angel. 😭

I am sorry for your loss. Our fur babies have a special place in our lives and it hurts when they pass on.

Today turned out to be an extremely sad day... I lost one of my best friends in the world. 12+ years is a good life for a Pyrenees but that does not make it hurt any less. Rest In Peace, Angel. 😭

Humans and dogs have evolved together, relied on one another, and share a deep emotional bond.

I'm sorry to hear that your 'best friend' has gone.

In your heart, Angel will always be there to greet you, tail wagging...

Very sorry for your loss, I know it's tough.

The worst part about having a dog. I've had to go through it 4 times so far and expect to have to a few more.

A sappy internet sentiment that I heard once was that you give your dog a piece of your heart, but your dog gives you all of his heart. It hurts to lose a piece of your own heart, but the more dogs you have the more (and better) heart you'll have.

My bad! It was Jonathan, not Shaun. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Thank you all, we knew this day would come, so that is why we have a pair of year old Pyrenees pups. They are becoming good friends also, but cannot replace the one we lost. I am still a little shocked at how rapidly she aged over the last months. The problem is, you always think you have time but you don’t.

Thank you all, we knew this day would come, so that is why we have a pair of year old Pyrenees pups. They are becoming good friends also, but cannot replace the one we lost. I am still a little shocked at how rapidly she aged over the last months. The problem is, you always think you have time but you don’t.

Sorry for your loss Jonathan.