Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

I was entertaining family this weekend and a Ford crew was in town. I snapped this pic in a rush but there were about 10 trucks and a really nice flareside bully.

The guys asking if they can buy my truck but theyre lowballing a bit so we'll see what happens. Im really not sure what theyre looking for but they like the tone of the dual exhaust and 460. Seems like they know more about movies than trucks so who knows.

The guys asking if they can buy my truck but theyre lowballing a bit so we'll see what happens. Im really not sure what theyre looking for but they like the tone of the dual exhaust and 460. Seems like they know more about movies than trucks so who knows.

The "Ford crew" guys?

I'd assume the YouTube production guys who are remaking Christine and shot hours of video of Sam's truck.

That makes more sense than my assumption.

Yes, the youtube people offered. The ford guys would know better than to want this rust bucket. 😉

Sorry for the confusion

Talent? Or luck?

Talent. I slowed to basically a crawl at a stop sign before making my right hand turn in a public parking lot, but since there were no other vehicles anywhere near the intersection, I didn't let my wheels completely stop and the officer who saw my "California stop" wasn't happy with that. I picked up a piece of paper with "Failure to Observe Right of Way" written on it and a $160 tax payment to the government. One of those things where a warning probably would have sufficed but laws are laws and I'm not gonna argue since I didn't technically stop. I'm gonna have to be more careful because FL only allows you to take the driving course to remove points five times in your lifetime and this will be #2 for me.

I was really thinking he would call for backup because he noticed my empty shell casings hanging from the rear view mirror and asked me if I had any weapons, guns, or ammo in the truck to which I replied no. He let it go at that thankfully. I didn't have anything on me so I had nothing to worry about, but I would have been late for work.