Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

80% is exactly what ratings are based on.

Along with the 15% minimum.

This is the same as most other Lithium battery chemistries.

Optimal life comes from not pushing complete discharge or filling to capacity.

I've spoken to Tesla owners who do a lot of driving (~200+k & 11 years) without having to change their packs.

Newer batteries are said to be even better.

Getting better every day, techs been around for a long time just not had the commercial Innovation behind it. I'm excited to see what the 20's hold for battery tech. Hopefully an affordable option to store power from my solar panels.

How about this one, I don't know if the consecutive unit numbers (last 5 of the VIN were individual plants or for all) This Darth's.

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n45198/IMGP0080_copy.jpg

Mine and my friends were both built in the Norfolk plant in 06/86. You think they would have moved onto the 1987 version by now.

I wish I could get a new sticker made up lol. It's so faded.

IMG_20190425_194714.thumb.jpg.136f68b61316a997106c0ad13069810f.jpg

I wish I could get a new sticker made up lol. It's so faded.

Marti makes them. I have to order one for mine since it was removed when the truck was painted (It was kinda ratty anyway).

While quite hilarious, this is a good example of you don't now until you know. Meaning, not everyone has been raised to do even simple work or have mechanical backgrounds, but if they have the will, and the want, people should take the time to help vs chastise. The latter is how you thin the community out of future wrench turners and destroy someones interest in something that could be a great hobby or money saver. Self reliance is a priceless tool.

ChristmasCheer.png.813eb17d7139bf2d6ba43d23c70a0174.png

While quite hilarious, this is a good example of you don't now until you know. Meaning, not everyone has been raised to do even simple work or have mechanical backgrounds, but if they have the will, and the want, people should take the time to help vs chastise. The latter is how you thin the community out of future wrench turners and destroy someones interest in something that could be a great hobby or money saver. Self reliance is a priceless tool.

I have a whole bin, with them all sorted out by hue.

You need to remind him that you have to properly shut down the vehicle first.

Hot swapping is not recommended! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: