Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Today I spotted a mid-bullnose F250 with a Reading utility body in the Walmart parking lot.

It was light blue and rusty in the usual places.

Poverty wheel covers too!

Sorry, I didn't get a pic, but I did park next to it and left a note under the wiper saying how much I liked it, and gave the URL

Who knows, maybe they will turn up here.

It would be cool if he were to come on. I have a "business card" with the URL and other info, and I frequently leave one under the windshield wiper on a Bullnose I find. But to this point I don't think anyone's ever come on.

It would be cool if he were to come on. I have a "business card" with the URL and other info, and I frequently leave one under the windshield wiper on a Bullnose I find. But to this point I don't think anyone's ever come on.

I invite folks too. I dont see many bullnose trucks around here.

I get a lot of looks in little blue.

I may have to get some cards made. 🤔

If you designed them perhaps you can email me the file?

I know one guy with the 351H.O. hot fuel version of my truck in black.

Down to almost the same rack.

I've offered him lots of advice and he says I'm spot on most of the time.

Feedback, or another perspective is always important if I miss the mark.

I may have to get some cards made. 🤔If you designed them perhaps you can email me the file?I know one guy with the 351H.O. hot fuel version of my truck in black.Down to almost the same rack.I've offered him lots of advice and he says I'm spot on most of the time.Feedback, or another perspective is always important if I miss the mark.
Jim - Here's the one I currently have. The first one, which is the one I printed, is a pdf. The second one is a doc.

But when I reprint them they'll be different. It'll probably be bullnose bible. And by then I hope we are using bullnosebible.com.

Anyway, you can download this one using the option in the dropdown on the lower right.

You know, if someone wanted to design a really slick business card..... :nabble_smiley_good:

As for a single point of view, I've explained to many people the benefits of having a discussion on here. I certainly don't know much and get things wrong, so it helps a bunch to have a number of people chime in.

Jim - Here's the one I currently have. The first one, which is the one I printed, is a pdf. The second one is a doc.

But when I reprint them they'll be different. It'll probably be bullnose bible. And by then I hope we are using bullnosebible.com.

Anyway, you can download this one using the option in the dropdown on the lower right.

You know, if someone wanted to design a really slick business card..... :nabble_smiley_good:

As for a single point of view, I've explained to many people the benefits of having a discussion on here. I certainly don't know much and get things wrong, so it helps a bunch to have a number of people chime in.

So I should make a card with bullnosebible as the URL?Or is there going to be a redirect from garysgaragemahal?Kerning on the S in garys looks off in the second one.Did you just erase the ' and not adjust spacing?I like the idea of a QR code on the back, so anyone can just get here from the camera on their phone.Chris is big about QR...

So I should make a card with bullnosebible as the URL?

Or is there going to be a redirect from garysgaragemahal?

Kerning on the S in garys looks off in the second one.

Did you just erase the ' and not adjust spacing?

I like the idea of a QR code on the back, so anyone can just get here from the camera on their phone.

Chris is big about QR...

There will certainly be a redirect as there are probably lots of bookmarks pointing to garysgaragemahal and we don't want to break them.

But I think having my name in the URL to the site is ...... ostentatious. And, it doesn't tell the user anything about what's within. I didn't think about that when this whole thing started. In fact, when I got the URL I didn't own a Bullnose truck. The site was all about my shop - the garagemahal. However, as I got into these trucks and the need for a documentation site grew apparent, I pressed the garagemahal URL into service for that. And now we have a forum, and a truck show, and.....

So I do want to use the bullnosebible URL. But if you print using that the people won't be able to find it. Hmmm, I wonder if I need to redirect that to here? Then you could use that and it would work.

As for the "s", I don't know. But I'm happy for there to be a redesign of the card, including a QR code somewhere on it - which is a cool idea. (Is there a way to make a QR code that looks like a bullnose truck?)

There will certainly be a redirect as there are probably lots of bookmarks pointing to garysgaragemahal and we don't want to break them.

But I think having my name in the URL to the site is ...... ostentatious. And, it doesn't tell the user anything about what's within. I didn't think about that when this whole thing started. In fact, when I got the URL I didn't own a Bullnose truck. The site was all about my shop - the garagemahal. However, as I got into these trucks and the need for a documentation site grew apparent, I pressed the garagemahal URL into service for that. And now we have a forum, and a truck show, and.....

So I do want to use the bullnosebible URL. But if you print using that the people won't be able to find it. Hmmm, I wonder if I need to redirect that to here? Then you could use that and it would work.

As for the "s", I don't know. But I'm happy for there to be a redesign of the card, including a QR code somewhere on it - which is a cool idea. (Is there a way to make a QR code that looks like a bullnose truck?)

.... That's an interesting concept that I have no answer for.

AFAIK the matrix is interpolated by the processer, not the camera sensor.

Remember back when... when messages and malware were hidden in jpg images?

Maybe we could do the same thing?

I'll have to look into it.

.... That's an interesting concept that I have no answer for.

AFAIK the matrix is interpolated by the processer, not the camera sensor.

Remember back when... when messages and malware were hidden in jpg images?

Maybe we could do the same thing?

I'll have to look into it.

:nabble_smiley_good: