Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Note the front mounted receiver hitch.

I did, but what's the significance?

Also, I saw that it has a mount for a hood ornament - does that mean it was originally an Explorer?

Around here almost any truck with a front hitch comes from a boatyard.

Jeeps are popular because of their short wheelbase and tight turning radius.

Around here almost any truck with a front hitch comes from a boatyard.

That makes sense. There was a city dump permit for some town in NH I'd never heard of on the quarter window, so I'm supposing it's originally from up thataway.

Watching Jeopardy just now and one of the questions was about light houses. They showed one that looked familiar, so I paused it and pulled up our forum. Yup! Peggy's Cove. Their pic wasn't as good as our 'cause there wasn't a Bullnose in it. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Watching Jeopardy just now and one of the questions was about light houses. They showed one that looked familiar, so I paused it and pulled up our forum. Yup! Peggy's Cove. Their pic wasn't as good as our 'cause there wasn't a Bullnose in it. :nabble_smiley_wink:

That’s cool!

Cool stuff Gary! Peggy's Cove is pretty famous as far as Light Houses go. It's just a few miles down the road from us. Another popular one is the Portland Head Light in Maine. That's another big tourist attraction.

I'll be taking a drive out to Peggy's Cove this afternoon to get some pictures of the waves. Hurricane Dorian is just rolling in now, with the "Eye" scheduled to arrive in a couple hours. Peggy's Cove and surrounding areas are under a voluntary evacuation notice right now. Waves will be huge.

Generator is all gassed up and we're all stocked up on storm supplies. Time to batten down the hatches!

Cartoon from the local paper yesterday!

69642551_10157652532712088_3899678254335787008_n.jpg.ac71cf85073febd4ab6dd9a0cc50dfac.jpg

Cool stuff Gary! Peggy's Cove is pretty famous as far as Light Houses go. It's just a few miles down the road from us. Another popular one is the Portland Head Light in Maine. That's another big tourist attraction.

I'll be taking a drive out to Peggy's Cove this afternoon to get some pictures of the waves. Hurricane Dorian is just rolling in now, with the "Eye" scheduled to arrive in a couple hours. Peggy's Cove and surrounding areas are under a voluntary evacuation notice right now. Waves will be huge.

Generator is all gassed up and we're all stocked up on storm supplies. Time to batten down the hatches!

That's funny! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Post up some pics of what you see, please.

As for Portland Head Light, I think it was the first pic/question, with Peggy's Cove the second.

If I had the money to just randomly buy 1980's stuff, I'd have one of these. That would get some attention on car night.

https://williamsport.craigslist.org/cto/d/picture-rocks-1986-mustang-ssp/6969664787.html

If I had the money to just randomly buy 1980's stuff, I'd have one of these. That would get some attention on car night.

https://williamsport.craigslist.org/cto/d/picture-rocks-1986-mustang-ssp/6969664787.html

Oh Boy!

CT had notch UC Mustangs (back when I had my '85 H.O.) those headlights in your rearview would put the fear of God in you.

Then they switched to MX6's, sneaky bastids...

Same platform, same everything except the skin.

Those things looked like any other Japanese econobox until the wig-wags came on.

You were toast. The Mazdas were just as fast. You weren't running them.