Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Will have... 😏

But still, the weight way out there, and the constant jotseling.

Yes, will have. And, that filter sure hangs out quite a ways. But, I don't want the bolt to back out, and that's the direction the weight will rotate it. So I'll Loctite it and hope for the best.

This is probably gonna be the worst storm I've ever witnessed, in both wind speed and pressure.

I'm sure that is true unless you are a lot older than I think you are since the only one as bad was in 1935.

Hurricane Andrew devastated Miami one month after I was born. So my Hurricane experiences start there. :nabble_smiley_tongue:

Man, I feel old... :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Local Country station has a Saturday night segment called the "Saturday Night Gold Rush". They play all of the older songs, and I remember listening to the likes of Merle, George Jones, Patsy Cline, etc when I was growing up as a kid. Boy was I in for a shock a few years back when they started playing songs that I remember hearing on normal radio as a kid. Then when I thought about it, those songs are now 20 years old. It's so crazy how time flies.

Man, I feel old... :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Local Country station has a Saturday night segment called the "Saturday Night Gold Rush". They play all of the older songs, and I remember listening to the likes of Merle, George Jones, Patsy Cline, etc when I was growing up as a kid. Boy was I in for a shock a few years back when they started playing songs that I remember hearing on normal radio as a kid. Then when I thought about it, those songs are now 20 years old. It's so crazy how time flies.

Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flys like a banana...