Bullnose Forum

The FORD Lounge

22 hours ago, Ifitaintbroke said:

Not that kind of coke, Jeff. That wouldn't work well with peanuts.

Lol! 🤣

I know that Jim had a wild life and acquired extensive experience in various subjects, but honestly I was talking about this brown liquid stuff in a bottle.

BTW, I have few questions about the right way to prepare this snack (hey, I wanna be perfectly respectful about traditions 😉).

1. Is plastic bottle acceptable.
  2. What about salted or unsalted peanuts.
  3. Are northern dummies like me, who thought that peanuts are not floating and were going to the bottom, are allowed to drink it without insulting you southerners.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigBrother-84 said:

Lol! 🤣

I know that Jim had a wild life and acquired extensive experience in various subjects, but honestly I was talking about this brown liquid stuff in a bottle.

BTW, I have few questions about the right way to prepare this snack (hey, I wanna be perfectly respectful about traditions 😉).

1. Is plastic bottle acceptable.
  2. What about salted or unsalted peanuts.
  3. Are northern dummies like me, who thought that peanuts are not floating and were going to the bottom, are allowed to drink it without insulting you southerners.

1. Yes, but it isn't ideal. You aren't getting the full experience without cane sugar.

2. You CAN use unsalted peanuts, but salted is better.

3. Absolutely! We take no offense at that. And yes, the peanuts will be at the bottom.

• Haha 1