Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

I hadn't but impressive isn't even the right word.

I only wish they had interviewed the gentleman before his passing as I am sure more than a few have a pretty good backstory to them.

I would like to know what he drove daily and if he kept a few in a rotation :)

I only wish they had interviewed the gentleman before his passing as I am sure more than a few have a pretty good backstory to them.

What was the girl referring to that he liked "Pull tabs and drinking"...

I assumed the pull tabs were for cans of beer...but maybe they meant something else?

Those little lotto tickets maybe that you pull the tabs back on?

What was the girl referring to that he liked "Pull tabs and drinking"...

I assumed the pull tabs were for cans of beer...but maybe they meant something else?

Those little lotto tickets maybe that you pull the tabs back on?

Funny - I had the exact same thought/question. I was picturing strings of coke can pull tabs adorning every room in his house.

Funny - I had the exact same thought/question. I was picturing strings of coke can pull tabs adorning every room in his house.

Must be referring to the lotto tickets?>..

Or maybe the Pull Tabs refer to drinking beer, and the "drinking" refers to hard liquor?>..lol.

pull_tab.jpg.2bf3562aa20bbfba153105b334c7cf37.jpg

I just went through the auction catalog (slow day at the office...lol) and I see one lowly Bullnose rusting away in the background...

https://vanderbrinkauction.proxibid.com/Collector-Cars/Classic-Vintage-Cars/1950-Chevrolet-Deluxe-4dr-Sedan/lotInformation/48890227#topoflot