Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

I fixed it lol. My pictures have a mind of their own on if they come in sideways or not.

The Nabble software can't read metadata so it doesn't know what orientation the camera is.

I suppose that means it can't doxx your location either.

I won't be bothered reorienting my images and saving them, just to post here, and the move to InVision should fix that going forward.

Here is what it looks like:

I don't believe I have ever seen that. Big Blue 2WD might have it being pretty original.... I don't recall despite getting it off the perches once...

Bronco is missing it for sure as I swapped them with the Trans-Dapt solid motor mounts.

I don't believe I have ever seen that. Big Blue 2WD might have it being pretty original.... I don't recall despite getting it off the perches once...

Bronco is missing it for sure as I swapped them with the Trans-Dapt solid motor mounts.

Just when I thought I had seen almost every kind of bullnose out there

I've seen videos of that before. Waste of a good truck. But it is unusual.

I don't know about it being a waste. Keep in mind that it was going to be scrapped 20 years ago. MAYBE some of the parts would've found their way to the used parts market. But back then there was a big push to get "polluters" off the road (although the "cash for clunkers" program didn't start until about 5 years later).

Heck, you could say he just preserved the parts from 2004 until now!

(and that would be a lot of fun!)