Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

I used to be a good little boy.....but now I am too amused and entertained with red pilling the npc zombies. Im the only one who "accidentally" tracks mud into the office on Monday mornings. I get the same joy remembering the looks on some of the snobs faces that you got Jim. They literally are so disconnected with reality, when they see mud on my boots they cannot imagine how it got there.

I LOVE IT. MURICA!

:nabble_anim_claps:

I know, I know - I am entirely ruining the point so blame it on a childhood of hearing my mom yell: "You brought it in, you take it out" but I can't help but think of this video that cracks me up:

"I've got the same coffee table at home" :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

That's ...... sad. Funny. But sad. Still, it is funny. :nabble_smiley_blush:

That's ...... sad. Funny. But sad. Still, it is funny. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Alright, bear with me for a moment... I am one of the older employees at my place of work and I bring a plate lunch most every day. It is one of 2 microwavable plates purchased almost 35 years ago. Everyday, the young bucks make fun of me as I wash the plate after eating. [by the way, these same guys spend $5-10 each day on a burger and fries or eat cinnamon rolls from the vending machine and drink a soda]. I explain that I have been cleaning the plate for ~35 years and every morning, it magically appears [filled] in the refrigerator for me to take to work. Why would I want to take a chance and see if the same cycle would happen if I left it dirty?

Hmmmm, I have ben married for 35 years. Do you think my sweet wife has something to do with this? :nabble_anim_confused:

Hmmmm, I have ben married for 35 years. Do you think my sweet wife has something to do with this? :nabble_anim_confused:

Definitely unrelated. I would just say you got lucky and ended up with the Holy Grail of all magic objects: the replenishing fridge.

Ok, so maybe the Holy Grail is your wife....

Alright, bear with me for a moment... I am one of the older employees at my place of work and I bring a plate lunch most every day. It is one of 2 microwavable plates purchased almost 35 years ago. Everyday, the young bucks make fun of me as I wash the plate after eating. [by the way, these same guys spend $5-10 each day on a burger and fries or eat cinnamon rolls from the vending machine and drink a soda]. I explain that I have been cleaning the plate for ~35 years and every morning, it magically appears [filled] in the refrigerator for me to take to work. Why would I want to take a chance and see if the same cycle would happen if I left it dirty?

Love that story, David! Don't mess with success?

Seriously though, and as we've discussed, we've both out-punted our coverage. :nabble_smiley_good:

I like this!

I've only been married for 20 years, but have a similar daily routine;). It is only my wife and I, and every night she basically prepares enough food for four so that we each have enough for our lunches the next day, and boy do I get some nice lunches! I always wash my dish out and put it neatly back in my lunch bag, and just yesterday I found the sink in our office full of dishes! Buggers.

If I ever left a dish in the sink growing up I'd get one of those finger pointing lectures asking just who in the hell I thought would clean up after me...lol. I guess it stuck. As much as they drove me crazy back then, I thank them for it today, and thank them often. I call it good parenting privilege!:nabble_smiley_wink:

I like this!

I've only been married for 20 years, but have a similar daily routine;). It is only my wife and I, and every night she basically prepares enough food for four so that we each have enough for our lunches the next day, and boy do I get some nice lunches! I always wash my dish out and put it neatly back in my lunch bag, and just yesterday I found the sink in our office full of dishes! Buggers.

If I ever left a dish in the sink growing up I'd get one of those finger pointing lectures asking just who in the hell I thought would clean up after me...lol. I guess it stuck. As much as they drove me crazy back then, I thank them for it today, and thank them often. I call it good parenting privilege!:nabble_smiley_wink:

"Love begins when a woman sinks into a man's arms and continues with a man's arms in a woman's sink!"

:nabble_smiley_happy:

The flavor of most home-cooked meals is so much better than 95% of the food available in restaurants! I often bring a grilled chicken salad to work that I make from the leftovers of the night before. All up, it probably works out to be about $4 a BIG plate. All fresh, all home-cooked (chicken on the outside grill).

The equivalent at a salad bar down the street is $14-15 + tax, and I'm not sure if the chicken is actually real...

I fight this fight daily. My two boys....god lovem....hard headed...