Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Power inverters are internally fused. A 2000watt continuous like Harbor freight sells has 8 x 30 amp fuses and connects to your battery with an 8Gauge cable under 6ft.

I installed my 'spare' 2,000W Jupiter in my friend Dawn's ice cream truck a couple of months back.

'0'Ga. Cable an HMEG and a race car battery disconnect under the hood

I mounted it to the side of the cabin heater box in the P30, just in front of the passenger jump seat to keep the cable lengths short.

She reports that it's really nice to have USB to charge her phone, because it's used to stream music and as a hotspot for Square transactions.

Photos in the WHYDTYTT....

ArdWrknTrk I was thinking of you today when I was messing with these coolant hoses. I don't know about you but I have three same distaste for worm clamps as I have for twist on wire nuts lol. Spring clamps only IMHO.

I'll ping him in the thread.

Also Gary are you still enjoying that Champion 4 core? I just picked up one of their kits for the 460 in the F-350.

I put a Champion in my old 86 and had one installed in my 92 Bronco.

No problems, good fit.

I'm going to have to get some bullnose decals on order and pass them out and get these folks on this forum.

Let's get John/Machspeed on the case as he's the keeper of the decals.

How's he doing down there in Wagoneer since his bypass surgery?

I haven't seen him on the forum since he installed climate controls in his garage shop.

How's he doing down there in Wagoneer since his bypass surgery?

I haven't seen him on the forum since he installed climate controls in his garage shop.

Jim - He texted me this morning. He's doing well but has been busy getting that Mustang body work going. Last we talked he'd found a real body guru who was helping him, so he's spending all of his available time learning from that guy while he has him available.

ArdWrknTrk I was thinking of you today when I was messing with these coolant hoses. I don't know about you but I have three same distaste for worm clamps as I have for twist on wire nuts lol. Spring clamps only IMHO.

I hate to say I have many worm clamps, they're Norma, but they are worm clamps...

I always have a hard time finding constant tension clamps that fit correctly, but I usually don't have time to mess around when I lose a hose.

I hate to say I have many worm clamps, they're Norma, but they are worm clamps...

I always have a hard time finding constant tension clamps that fit correctly, but I usually don't have time to mess around when I lose a hose.

I have used a handful of wire/logic circuit schematic apps. I like Volt Sim the best. The developer is very responsive.

Anyway I asked them if they could add a component box to the app. After some discussion they are going to add it in the next update.

So now let's say you have 4 relays and 10 fuses in a power distribution box you can group them together like in the EVTM.

Going from this:

1000004646.thumb.jpg.e14a64f4f79f627ac27643de23bfd7a1.jpg

To something like this with the blue shades background and hashed border.

Screenshot_20240716_102905_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a6f04d413dfebd5fa38a16627ea99de8.jpg

I have used a handful of wire/logic circuit schematic apps. I like Volt Sim the best. The developer is very responsive.

Anyway I asked them if they could add a component box to the app. After some discussion they are going to add it in the next update.

So now let's say you have 4 relays and 10 fuses in a power distribution box you can group them together like in the EVTM.

Going from this:

To something like this with the blue shades background and hashed border.

Also I was today days old when I realized that LKQ PyP tells you hey we warranty everything for 90 days.

What they don't tell you is they charge you 30% of the item price to do it.

Also I was today days old when I realized that LKQ PyP tells you hey we warranty everything for 90 days.

What they don't tell you is they charge you 30% of the item price to do it.

Was sitting in traffic (again) in my bronco and wondering why Ford decided to not use all the available room (shown fender to fender with blue arrows below) to have a spacious cabin in the new bronco. Probably the main reason I refuse to buy the new ones. Next in line would be lack of torque on the inline 4 which is the only available option with the manual gearbox.

6BA17147-C1CA-4867-BCE8-2CEECB340AD9.jpeg.d64a781e739d2c79559e6fc840ae1e4c.jpeg

Was sitting in traffic (again) in my bronco and wondering why Ford decided to not use all the available room (shown fender to fender with blue arrows below) to have a spacious cabin in the new bronco. Probably the main reason I refuse to buy the new ones. Next in line would be lack of torque on the inline 4 which is the only available option with the manual gearbox.

Side impact crash tests result in a high beltline, thick doors and airbags all around.

Besides, we all know it's "styled" to appeal to a certain demographic.

Those people are buying a 'lifestyle' vehicle, not the lifestyle itself...

99% of these damn things will never get sand or mud in their treads.

Just like Harley Davidson 30 years ago.

It's a toy that will sit in the garage, until you have to make a show at the beach on Saturday for a cookout.

Then it will sit in the garage for another month...