Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

always a nice thing to have one interested.

Well not this one.. I called the guy to see if he was neighbor or something. He is one of those “bargain hunters”. Asked me if it was that “Chevy”. :nabble_anim_blbl:

Yes, next time someone says "I have cash", that's a red flag. :nabble_money-mouth-face-23x23_orig:

Yes, it sounds as if they are looking for a quick purchase from someone that needs the cash. Doesn't sound like they are searching for a truck like yours.

Yes, next time someone says "I have cash", that's a red flag. :nabble_money-mouth-face-23x23_orig:

Just like that idiot with the black diesel Stupor Doody that hasn't run in years.

"I know what I got! The parts alone are worth more than that!"

:nabble_smiley_thinking: hmmm, yeah.. Good luck with that! :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Just like that idiot with the black diesel Stupor Doody that hasn't run in years.

"I know what I got! The parts alone are worth more than that!"

:nabble_smiley_thinking: hmmm, yeah.. Good luck with that! :nabble_smiley_whistling:

the ones that I think are funny are those who assume that my old truck is all that I can afford. I just like what I like. and these happen to be what I like. not a desperate seller by any means.

by the way pal. you did NOT see a for sale sign, did you?:nabble_anim_blbl:

the ones that I think are funny are those who assume that my old truck is all that I can afford. I just like what I like. and these happen to be what I like. not a desperate seller by any means.

by the way pal. you did NOT see a for sale sign, did you?:nabble_anim_blbl:

Anyone have input on the filter housing for the 460?

I'd really rather not spend $200 to get a replacement on ebay

Screenshot_20240629_180232_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3e30877210ce2ffdf353d052967e0e0f.jpg