Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Funny video (found it on Instagram, but wasn't sure how to post it so I copied it on YouTube).

This guy is a Fine Connoisseur, he knows how not to be distracted , detecting the real beauty.

Although I'm not sure about his conclusion (I don't think this is a second gen 1993, but would say pre-1988).:nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Funny video (found it on Instagram, but wasn't sure how to post it so I copied it on YouTube).

This guy is a Fine Connoisseur, he knows how not to be distracted , detecting the real beauty.

Although I'm not sure about his conclusion (I don't think this is a second gen 1993, but would say pre-1988).:nabble_thinking-26_orig:
That's funny! But a '93 Ranger? :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Although I'm not sure about his conclusion (I don't think this is a second gen 1993, but would say pre-1988).

Front fenders with the marker light in them tells me this is a 1985-1988. There were no Supercab Rangers until 1985, and 1989 saw a new front clip change to bring it in line with the Bricknose F150.

Although I'm not sure about his conclusion (I don't think this is a second gen 1993, but would say pre-1988).

Front fenders with the marker light in them tells me this is a 1985-1988. There were no Supercab Rangers until 1985, and 1989 saw a new front clip change to bring it in line with the Bricknose F150.

This forum is of inestimable value due to all the Gurus and Masters who generously share their knowledge between them… and with us, poor little dummies.

I say «us» because I’m assuming (hoping?) that I’m not the only one here.

I assumed that fact all my life, even in the classrooms when younger, and I was always right:

When the geeks sitting in front the class had nothing to add and the teacher was thinking everything was ok for the dummies too (all sitting in the back of the room), I (sitting in the extreme back) did muster the courage to left my hand and ask the question every other dummy was hoping someone else was going to ask.

So don’t be surprised my friends, I’m the one who knows he is the Dummy among all these savant peoples but also knows he is not alone.

:nabble_smiley_happy:

And I’m saying you, all

my Dummies friends, do not fear to ask your «stupid» questions, there’s no shame to do so, and I swear that all our Gurus here are always really happy to take their time to answer and teach us.

:nabble_anim_handshake:

Even sometimes in complicated terms.

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Here is an example of an «obviously evident» fact that I personally didn’t know about, and that I share with my Forum’s friends.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

This forum is of inestimable value due to all the Gurus and Masters who generously share their knowledge between them… and with us, poor little dummies.

I say «us» because I’m assuming (hoping?) that I’m not the only one here.

I assumed that fact all my life, even in the classrooms when younger, and I was always right:

When the geeks sitting in front the class had nothing to add and the teacher was thinking everything was ok for the dummies too (all sitting in the back of the room), I (sitting in the extreme back) did muster the courage to left my hand and ask the question every other dummy was hoping someone else was going to ask.

So don’t be surprised my friends, I’m the one who knows he is the Dummy among all these savant peoples but also knows he is not alone.

:nabble_smiley_happy:

And I’m saying you, all

my Dummies friends, do not fear to ask your «stupid» questions, there’s no shame to do so, and I swear that all our Gurus here are always really happy to take their time to answer and teach us.

:nabble_anim_handshake:

Even sometimes in complicated terms.

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Here is an example of an «obviously evident» fact that I personally didn’t know about, and that I share with my Forum’s friends.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Jeff, the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask. I have no problem at least trying to explain something to someone. Where I have a problem is with the ones that allready know everything. I had one several years ago on FTE who was running a Quadrajet and had a very strange issue, half his cylinders were fouling plugs and the pattern was like 1467 or 2358 which indicated an issue with one primary barrel.

When I suggested where to look unlike most of the posts telling him to junk the Q-jet, he told me I didn't know what I was talking about. My reply was "Fine, I will just step out of this thread and not bother you again." I continued monitering it and one person told the individual "You just PO'd the one person who really understands carburetors."

I waited until the OP begged someone to see if they could get me back. When the OP appologised and asked if I would please return I did, he then asked nicely what I thought was his problem. I told him was an either bent or missing primary metering rod on the offending side. Two hours later he was back on with "you hit it dead on, one rod bent at the bottom". This is a common problem on Q-jets if proper care isn't taken putting the top on during reassembly.