Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Car show at work. Big blue 2wd would have easily won a place in the category I was in if only the voting system showed it as a 1984 F350, sadly was listed as a “1978 Yellow Bronco” as that’s what I thought I was taking http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/head-rotfl-57x22_orig.gif

I changed my mind last minute because I wanted to take a vehicle that I didn’t have to worry if I could come back home

504733CF-E5CF-4589-A4F9-CF40B731DD3F.jpeg.f79ca10e62707e0107e1d18cb04d115b.jpeg

468FA870-D396-4C73-AE59-1A697193E3FD.jpeg.e393ad63a9b8e09173e76035d6719e12.jpeg

Car show at work. Big blue 2wd would have easily won a place in the category I was in if only the voting system showed it as a 1984 F350, sadly was listed as a “1978 Yellow Bronco” as that’s what I thought I was taking :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I changed my mind last minute because I wanted to take a vehicle that I didn’t have to worry if I could come back home

Jim - Yes, it is a shame that Boeing is having these problems. I have a soft spot in my heart for them as I worked there right out of college. But it doesn't look good.

Vivek - That's a shame! But he looks good anyway. :nabble_anim_claps:

Jim - Yes, it is a shame that Boeing is having these problems. I have a soft spot in my heart for them as I worked there right out of college. But it doesn't look good.

Vivek - That's a shame! But he looks good anyway. :nabble_anim_claps:

Thanks! It was love at first sight with Big Blue 2WD. Looked extra good today, first time I've detailed the truck. Has a lot of patina which I won't ever cover up.

Thanks! It was love at first sight with Big Blue 2WD. Looked extra good today, first time I've detailed the truck. Has a lot of patina which I won't ever cover up.

Just catching up here. It's been a busy few weeks.

Hoping you're well Jim.

I was hoping to fix my axle but it rained all morning.

I'm still waiting for it to dry up a bit. 🤷‍♂️

In central PA and we have the same.

Rain, fog, dampness.

Years ago I turned down orders to NAS Whidbey Island WA because of this exact reason.

In central PA and we have the same.

Rain, fog, dampness.

Years ago I turned down orders to NAS Whidbey Island WA because of this exact reason.

You're the one that wants to have a get together near Carlisle PA?

You're the one that wants to have a get together near Carlisle PA?

Possibly.

I'm an hour away from there, and belong to a club. We've got a couple acres for campers and not far from a line of hotels.

Just a thought.

Possibly.

I'm an hour away from there, and belong to a club. We've got a couple acres for campers and not far from a line of hotels.

Just a thought.

Spring is definitely here!

Heat, green, life popping everywhere.

And manure duty…

:nabble_smiley_wink:

IMG_0122.jpeg.2b76a12bfb5641334971deeaae0c0b72.jpeg