Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

I hate when people suggest someone may be vulgar or pathetic and compare them to fundamentalist Muslims without an understanding of the persons religious beliefs and then say they're not judging.

It is certainly not very Christian or polite. :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig:

FFS

Jim understands more of my beliefs than you'd think. Also, he isn't as judgemental as he may sound. He speaks strongly, like I do, but in a different way. You just have to get to know him.

I hate when people suggest someone may be vulgar or pathetic and compare them to fundamentalist Muslims without an understanding of the persons religious beliefs and then say they're not judging.

It is certainly not very Christian or polite. :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig:

FFS

Please, let's leave religion off the forum. 🙏

I expressed my feelings towards 'hate', not towards any person or religion in particular.

I pointed out another religion that seems (from here) to despise idolatry.

That is all!

I haven't studied the KJE extensively, but my interest in Bradley is bringing me around.

I expressed my feelings towards 'hate', not towards any person or religion in particular.

That is all!

I haven't studied the KJE extensively, but my interest in Bradley is bringing me around.

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

That is all!

if we are honest, we could agree that every man needs to talk to the guy inside regularly. what does it hurt or cost to try a bit more to be well spoken in order to be well heard. what a man says says much about the man. but also, how he says it. think before you speak. like proof reading before sending that text. i avoid the word hate due to it being leveraged by special interest groups, our government included. no bigger special interest group known. music is to taste which there is no accounting for. but we are told what to like in this free of charge media environment. many times, I'm listening to instrumentals. no agendas there. joe satriani, apocalyptica, the dixie dregs. etc. even classical if I need my mind while tuning a valve body.

if we are honest, we could agree that every man needs to talk to the guy inside regularly. what does it hurt or cost to try a bit more to be well spoken in order to be well heard. what a man says says much about the man. but also, how he says it. think before you speak. like proof reading before sending that text. i avoid the word hate due to it being leveraged by special interest groups, our government included. no bigger special interest group known. music is to taste which there is no accounting for. but we are told what to like in this free of charge media environment. many times, I'm listening to instrumentals. no agendas there. joe satriani, apocalyptica, the dixie dregs. etc. even classical if I need my mind while tuning a valve body.

The point here, is that the more people communicate-the better. Our problems can largely be attributed to lack of communication. The way I have learned to speak effectively is by messing up and being corrected. And I don't mind being corrected. :nabble_smiley_good:

Absolutely agree. Next to the spell and thesaurus checks should be a hypocrisy check.

For instance, do a search for the word hate with the author ArdWrknTrk

Absolutely agree. Next to the spell and thesaurus checks should be a hypocrisy check.

I haven't, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm human, and not devine. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

Once again, I apologize for bringing any mention of religion or politics to the forum.

While Bradley and I have discussions, I guess I forgot exactly which page I was on....

Other than the above discussion, Jim has only used the word "hate" THREE times, in his 16137 posts. Here are those three:

"War is gruesome and hateful" - If anyone wants to disparage that statement, be my guest.

"Hate to wake a sleeplng dog" - A mere idiom, not expressing hatred of anyone or anything.

"Instead I battle traffic and run all over trying to expedite and manage jobs. It's what I have to do... and I hate it." - Jim here is simply expressing frustration over his difficult job.

Unless I have used the search incorrectly, the only thing I can say is, VAE VICTIS.

I give no appy polly loggies to thee or thine for that.