Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Might I suggest lothe?

It expresses your incredible distaste without making you sound like a vulgar and pathetic person.

Are you saying a sound like a vulgar and pathetic person, Jim? 🤔

Maybe I do. 🤷

It's a habit I picked up so long ago I can't remember when I started doing it. It has gotten me in a good bit of trouble and misunderstandings.

What I really mean is: I don't care for that.

Are you saying a sound like a vulgar and pathetic person, Jim? 🤔

Maybe I do. 🤷

It's a habit I picked up so long ago I can't remember when I started doing it. It has gotten me in a good bit of trouble and misunderstandings.

What I really mean is: I don't care for that.

No, not at all.

I'm not here to judge anyone!

I'm saying that HATE is vulgar and pathetic.

And I've seen enough that I'm not ever going to change my mind about that...

No, not at all.

I'm not here to judge anyone!

I'm saying that HATE is vulgar and pathetic.

And I've seen enough that I'm not ever going to change my mind about that...

I was teasing. My problem is that I'm not using the word correctly.

I was teasing. My problem is that I'm not using the word correctly.

I'm suggesting an alternative that better expresses your indignation towards modern music.

The fundamentalist Muslims share your views towards idolatry and public expression of emotion.

I still think "Hate" is perhaps not the best choice to express displeasure or disgust.💡

I'm suggesting an alternative that better expresses your indignation towards modern music.

The fundamentalist Muslims share your views towards idolatry and public expression of emotion.

I still think "Hate" is perhaps not the best choice to express displeasure or disgust.💡

Public expression of emotion? When did I say I had a problem with that? :nabble_anim_confused:

Public expression of emotion? When did I say I had a problem with that? :nabble_anim_confused:

I hate when people suggest someone may be vulgar or pathetic and compare them to fundamentalist Muslims without an understanding of the persons religious beliefs and then say they're not judging.

It is certainly not very Christian or polite. :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig:

FFS

I hate when people suggest someone may be vulgar or pathetic and compare them to fundamentalist Muslims without an understanding of the persons religious beliefs and then say they're not judging.

It is certainly not very Christian or polite. :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig:

FFS

Almost warm enough here to think spring is around the corner. Lots of sanding to do which is always more pleasant with the barn door open!