Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Thanks all! She's doing well this morning. It was taking her a long time last night to clear the anesthesia and pain killers from her system, so she was nauseated and light headed and it took a lot longer than they expected before they let us go home. She was still feeling pretty bad when we did leave, but after sleeping at home for a couple hours we talked a bit around 11:00 and she was a lot more normal. This morning she's a little tender, but has taken some ibuprofen and is going to try to avoid taking the oxy prescription. I'm working from home today (not something I really ever do, but fortunately it is an option).

I'm pretty sure today will be a better day than yesterday, for all of us!

Wonderful!!! Sure glad to see that. :nabble_anim_claps:

We, too, try to avoid the oxy after surgery. And glad you are able to work from home. She may not need it, but it'll sure make you feel better. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Wonderful!!! Sure glad to see that. :nabble_anim_claps:

We, too, try to avoid the oxy after surgery. And glad you are able to work from home. She may not need it, but it'll sure make you feel better. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Gary asked in another thread how Lesley is doing. I thought I'd answer here. Generally pretty good. She's sleeping a lot, but is able to move around pretty well, and even did a load of laundry. I'm making her stay up on the ibuprofen and Tylenol schedule they recommended and she hasn't been tempted to take any more oxy. She is supposed to be walking more than she's been doing, so I need to get her to do more of that without also trying to do laundry and wearing herself out. But as I said, generally pretty good.

Gary asked in another thread how Lesley is doing. I thought I'd answer here. Generally pretty good. She's sleeping a lot, but is able to move around pretty well, and even did a load of laundry. I'm making her stay up on the ibuprofen and Tylenol schedule they recommended and she hasn't been tempted to take any more oxy. She is supposed to be walking more than she's been doing, so I need to get her to do more of that without also trying to do laundry and wearing herself out. But as I said, generally pretty good.

Good! Glad to see that. :nabble_anim_claps:

That’s good news, thanks Bob for the update.

:nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

That’s good news, thanks Bob for the update.

:nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Bill, I'm acutely aware that tax day is around the corner and you are scheduled for a spinal injection to relieve your pain.

Please know that you're in my thoughts and I'm pulling for some relief.

Good luck! 🙏🤞

Bill, I'm acutely aware that tax day is around the corner and you are scheduled for a spinal injection to relieve your pain.

Please know that you're in my thoughts and I'm pulling for some relief.

Good luck! 🙏🤞

More interesting induction for Bill.

I know this interests you, because you were asking questions of Kelly on his last video.

Something to keep you occupied for the better part of an hour while you cool your heels in the waiting room. 😉👍

Jim - Glad you got the compression socks. Hope they work.

Bill - Praying for a good outcome tomorrow with lots of relief.

Today is EXACTLY 40 years since I was thrown under a tractor trailer.

I broke my pelvis in 6 places, my left hip and prolapsed my rectum (like a tube of toothpaste)

I was in traction for over 2 months and got released just after 4th of July 1984.