Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

This is what Lesley posted on her Facebook page today (the old people are us from a cruise we were on in November, the young couple is on our honeymoon in Hawaii, and we already have a trip to Hawaii booked for our 35th!):

Today is our 34th Anniversary! And to think this basketball loving girl almost walked right by this guy who was wearing a hockey jersey! Basketball and Hockey don't mix (or Coke & Pepsi, Democrat & Republican, sweet & salty, Crest & Colgate, Skiing & reading by the fire, etc.). Opposites do attract, and can stay together! We've changed a bit but still loving each day we spend together!

Congratulations.

Very nice pictures. 34 years is a great run.

Here's to 34 more. 🍻

Maybe should cross post to the marketplace?

Done!

:nabble_smiley_good:

I wonder how much traffic we drive to JBG?

(people see how many links I provide, mostly driveline suspension and bearings)

Maybe Gary should hit them up for some swag at the next show? 🤔

I was a little annoyed by JBG because when I first purchased the firewall reinforcement plate, they emailed me and told me it was on backorder with an unknown eta. I had them cancel my order, and then a few weeks later somebody on one of the Facebook pages mentioned they bought one from JBG the week prior, so I headed over there once again and this time they were in stock and I received what I ordered, only to realize it needed some more serious work to fit the firewall. Not sure where they get them from, but they weren't the same quality as what the one guy was selling for years.

I was a little annoyed by JBG because when I first purchased the firewall reinforcement plate, they emailed me and told me it was on backorder with an unknown eta. I had them cancel my order, and then a few weeks later somebody on one of the Facebook pages mentioned they bought one from JBG the week prior, so I headed over there once again and this time they were in stock and I received what I ordered, only to realize it needed some more serious work to fit the firewall. Not sure where they get them from, but they weren't the same quality as what the one guy was selling for years.

That would grate on me too! :nabble_smiley_angry:

At least their website is useable.

And (especially that) their photos can be hotlinked here on the forum....

I have hit them up. In the past we've gotten stuff from them. But looking at the email responses I'm finding that they didn't respond to my request for help. :nabble_smiley_cry: