Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

But you won't get that link from an Android device.

Only desktop or iOS

I've said that to you dozens of times.

Just a couple of weeks ago when I posted that red on red XLT with the bordello interior in the YouTube videos thread you had to imbed it.

There's probably a way for me to copy the link and write the HTML around it, but it certainly isn't easy or simple from a phone that is trying to autocorrect code into what it wants to see.

I've said that to you dozens of times.

Just a couple of weeks ago when I posted that red on red XLT with the bordello interior in the YouTube videos thread you had to imbed it.

There's probably a way for me to copy the link and write the HTML around it, but it certainly isn't easy or simple from a phone that is trying to autocorrect code into what it wants to see.

Sorry. I think my memory used to be better but I really don’t remember.

I will admit that I do remember embedding things for you, which then brings up the question of “why”, and that tends to make me remember the problem, but I can’t get there w/o the bread crumbs. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Sorry. I think my memory used to be better but I really don’t remember.

I will admit that I do remember embedding things for you, which then brings up the question of “why”, and that tends to make me remember the problem, but I can’t get there w/o the bread crumbs. :nabble_smiley_cry:

It's all good! :nabble_smiley_good:

You do a tremendous job with the forum, and I can't thank you enough for all the help you've* offered me. :nabble_anim_handshake:

.... We are up to 14F now with bright sunshine. I walked to the mailbox w/o a coat. Such a change from the brutal windchill of yesterday.

Stay safe, y'all!

It got up to 8°F this morning so I went for an 8 mile run! (Our wind finally died down too, which is the biggest factor.)

And here I thought it only got down to about -15°F here. Look what happened to my jugs of RV antifreeze that say they protect down to -50°F!

DSC_4612.jpg.7bb91ba7eb4bc8bc5fa648153fcca75a.jpg

If it doesn't jump out of the photo, that's air space at the now bottom of the jug. It's frozen solid! I guess that means the antifreeze in my water lines is also frozen. I'd be worried about that, but it's the same thing I've done every winter since we've had the motorhome, so I guess it's OK.

(edit to add on Jan 19: I just got back from a trip in the motorhome to Disney World. No trouble with the water system.)

.... We are up to 14F now with bright sunshine. I walked to the mailbox w/o a coat. Such a change from the brutal windchill of yesterday.

Stay safe, y'all!

It got up to 8°F this morning so I went for an 8 mile run! (Our wind finally died down too, which is the biggest factor.)

And here I thought it only got down to about -15°F here. Look what happened to my jugs of RV antifreeze that say they protect down to -50°F!

If it doesn't jump out of the photo, that's air space at the now bottom of the jug. It's frozen solid! I guess that means the antifreeze in my water lines is also frozen. I'd be worried about that, but it's the same thing I've done every winter since we've had the motorhome, so I guess it's OK.

(edit to add on Jan 19: I just got back from a trip in the motorhome to Disney World. No trouble with the water system.)

I couldn't do an 8-mile run in the best of times, and especially not at that temp.

And that antifreeze says it got really COLD! Man, I hope your RV is OK.