Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Good to hear you got to the right person and got it resolved!

Thanks.

In a bizarre twist, I am now getting suggestions on Facebook to send the regional sales manager a friend request. :nabble_smiley_oh: I doubt very much that she wants to be my friend.

On top of that, I'm getting lots of adverts on Facebook about sewing and/or quilting. It feels like my communications have been tapped.

Thanks.

In a bizarre twist, I am now getting suggestions on Facebook to send the regional sales manager a friend request. :nabble_smiley_oh: I doubt very much that she wants to be my friend.

On top of that, I'm getting lots of adverts on Facebook about sewing and/or quilting. It feels like my communications have been tapped.

Welcome to the world of the internet, where EVERYTHING you do or search is tracked. I have my Google account linked to my phone, and so whatever I look up on my phone, gives me an ad for it on my laptop, and vice versa.

Thanks.

Welcome to the world of the internet, where EVERYTHING you do or search is tracked. I have my Google account linked to my phone, and so whatever I look up on my phone, gives me an ad for it on my laptop, and vice versa.

Yes, it is all interconnected. I looked the lady up on LinkedIn, and called her. And looked up the cutting machine on Google. So all of that fed back to the advertisers.

Just for fun, today I went to one of my client's home, a Ford collector. Just to show him BigBro restoring result, knowing he will be captivated.

First time I went there, couple of years ago, I had to park my GMC Terrain there, but everywhere were signs with "Ford only, all others will be towed". This gives you an idea about his humour.

Unfortunately, he wasn't at home. This gentlemen owns two Ford-T, one 82 F-150 (brand new, less than 100 miles. Right, not 100,000, but really only 100), a Ford fire-truck with skis and caterpillar, and some other machines that Ford museum asked to have, but he refuses.

I took this picture at his "private museum" (totally private, no public there). He transformed his garage looking as a vintage gas station. What a character he is!

0748F2D8-AC36-4C68-8570-2A5F57B058E8.jpeg.b346cc2974293f85db1b1d93f2139fdc.jpeg

Just for fun, today I went to one of my client's home, a Ford collector. Just to show him BigBro restoring result, knowing he will be captivated.

First time I went there, couple of years ago, I had to park my GMC Terrain there, but everywhere were signs with "Ford only, all others will be towed". This gives you an idea about his humour.

Unfortunately, he wasn't at home. This gentlemen owns two Ford-T, one 82 F-150 (brand new, less than 100 miles. Right, not 100,000, but really only 100), a Ford fire-truck with skis and caterpillar, and some other machines that Ford museum asked to have, but he refuses.

I took this picture at his "private museum" (totally private, no public there). He transformed his garage looking as a vintage gas station. What a character he is!

He sounds like a character! See if you can get him to join. He'd be a hoot to talk to.

And, I'd like to document his '82. In other words, put up a page with dozens of pictures of it as well as of him in the Documentation/Picture Gallery section. Show him the 1983 XLS Survivor. Or the 1981 F100 With 318 Miles.

And maybe a page on his museum?

Are you a good photographer? If not, do you know one? I'm serious, the truck and the museum need to be documented. :nabble_anim_jump:

That's a great photo! Hope you're able to get some photos of his bullnose. :nabble_smiley_good:

That's a great photo! Hope you're able to get some photos of his bullnose. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'll go back meet him and see what he agrees to share with us.

I'm not a professional photographer, but I have a good equipment and I can take pretty good pictures. Hope he will agree to let me document his "Aladdin's Ford Cave".

Not sure he can join a Web Forum... The phone is maybe the most technological device he can use. :nabble_smiley_wink:

We never know, I'll discuss with him and see.

I'll go back meet him and see what he agrees to share with us.

I'm not a professional photographer, but I have a good equipment and I can take pretty good pictures. Hope he will agree to let me document his "Aladdin's Ford Cave".

Not sure he can join a Web Forum... The phone is maybe the most technological device he can use. :nabble_smiley_wink:

We never know, I'll discuss with him and see.

Sounds like a plan, Stan. :nabble_smiley_good:

You might show him some of the other pages. Maybe that will persuade him to have his truck & his place immortalized. And we don't need to tell where it is if he doesn't want to be "on the radar".

As for joining, tell him I'm 74 and we have older people on here. It isn't to late. :nabble_smiley_wink:

That’s neat!

I’ve always thought it’d be cool to live in an old two service bay gas station.

• 2 weeks later...