Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

They had a car show in Tulsa yesterday and on the news they said the turnout was the best they've ever seen. As you said, people have had plenty of time to work on them so they are getting them out to drive - and show.

And you are right, trucks don't seem to be plentiful at the shows. The show last weekend 10 miles away was called Hogs & Hot Rods. Yesterday's show was Heros & Hot Rods. Doesn't seem like they want a truck.

But, in September we'll have nothing but trucks to make up for it! :nabble_anim_jump:

On my old android phone I had an app for this forum, but I can’t find one for an apple. Is there one available, and is the android one still supported?

On my old android phone I had an app for this forum, but I can’t find one for an apple. Is there one available, and is the android one still supported?

I wasn't aware that there is/was an app for anything that worked nicely with this forum. But I'd sure like to know!

I just use Safari on my iPhone, but it isn't the best. So I'd really like to know what others use. Should we start a thread on this to get everyone's input?

I wasn't aware that there is/was an app for anything that worked nicely with this forum. But I'd sure like to know!

I just use Safari on my iPhone, but it isn't the best. So I'd really like to know what others use. Should we start a thread on this to get everyone's input?

I looked into this awhile back - seeing if anything like Tapatalk would work with Nabble. Didn't have any success though so I just use Chrome on my phone. Would also be interested if anyone has found an alternative. Chrome works pretty well though so no major complaints.

I looked into this awhile back - seeing if anything like Tapatalk would work with Nabble. Didn't have any success though so I just use Chrome on my phone. Would also be interested if anyone has found an alternative. Chrome works pretty well though so no major complaints.

I use chrome on my phone. The only issue I have is when editing one of my posts, the text gets lost.

The text scrolls off the screen.

It is annoying, but not impossible.

Tropical Storm Elsa is passing through my area tonight. We've been told to report for work no matter what, so I will be leaving for work in the midst of the storm. :nabble_head-slap-23_orig:

Good luck, Shaun, and be careful!

Thanks Gary. The storm came and went overnight, so I only saw the tail end and luckily due to the route it took, the storm was pretty battered and broken up by the time it got to central Florida. It just seemed like a normal rain-storm for us when all was said and done.

Thanks Gary. The storm came and went overnight, so I only saw the tail end and luckily due to the route it took, the storm was pretty battered and broken up by the time it got to central Florida. It just seemed like a normal rain-storm for us when all was said and done.

Glad to see that. :nabble_smiley_good: