Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

The very last of the Ranchero's. Here we go again, its a 79 1/2 commerative edition, decked out in Thunderbird town landau leather interior with the whole 9 yards. Even the dash is leather, This is another one that gives alot of trouble with parts.

Love that Ranchero! Hadn't ever heard about the 79 1/2's so enjoyed reading up on them just now.

Man I love shellfish!

Clam belly po'boy..... 😋

The clam burger was pretty gnarly...lol, lots of chewing to get through it. The scallop burger was on point though...nice big scallops enough so that you got a big fat one in every bite. They had shrimp burgers and lobster burgers on the menu, but I haven't tried them yet. They close around Christmas and won't be open again until April or so, so I guess it'll be next year.

Bellies are always tender. Feet, not so much.

But you already know I'm a huge fan of scallops, and haven't had any good ones in twenty years. :nabble_smiley_cry:

That really is a beautiful Ranchero!

Bellies are always tender. Feet, not so much.But you already know I'm a huge fan of scallops, and haven't had any good ones in twenty years. :nabble_smiley_cry:That really is a beautiful Ranchero!
I didn't even realize Blue Oyster Cult was still in business...but they are, and since today (like every Friday) is Florida Man Friday, behold!

I didn't even realize Blue Oyster Cult was still in business...but they are, and since today (like every Friday) is Florida Man Friday, behold!

Ahhh, the Soft White Underbelly! 🤘They had to play under that name in local clubs because of their record contract.I'm amazed that I can remember anything about those shows 40 years ago.Fore'n Aft in White Plains, Detroit's in Port chester, and a place I forget in New Rochelle.Florida Man is the new Chicken Man."He's everywhere! He's Everywhere!!!"

Ahhh, the Soft White Underbelly! 🤘

They had to play under that name in local clubs because of their record contract.

I'm amazed that I can remember anything about those shows 40 years ago.

Fore'n Aft in White Plains, Detroit's in Port chester, and a place I forget in New Rochelle.

Florida Man is the new Chicken Man.

"He's everywhere! He's Everywhere!!!"

I changed the title back to The FORD Lounge....

Ahhh, the Soft White Underbelly! 🤘

They had to play under that name in local clubs because of their record contract.

I'm amazed that I can remember anything about those shows 40 years ago.

Fore'n Aft in White Plains, Detroit's in Port chester, and a place I forget in New Rochelle.

Florida Man is the new Chicken Man.

"He's everywhere! He's Everywhere!!!"

LOL! I didn't know anyone but Bill and I remembered Chicken Man. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Took my son to see BOC about 4-5 years ago along with Humble Pie!

Humble Pie still had the original drummer! Let’s say he made me feel young, but still going at it.

Had a little time this morning so despite the nasty weather occurring this weekend, went for a stroll through the jy.

Some new big trucks had came in so picked up a 4k tach and FORD radio bezel. One of them also had the flat assist handles I've seen mentioned although they were pretty scratched up.

IMG_20201121_192510.jpg.2744afb730ba21d571ccbec50cd52f07.jpg

IMG_20201121_155143.jpg.11dbb07f64c2af5ff44bd746a1eace36.jpg