Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Yep.

I say my 460 gets ~10-11 no matter: empty, loaded or hauling.

It's like the honey badger of engines "Don't care"

The YouTube channel myvintageiron7512 did a FE build recently.

That engine builder in Phoenix is one of the better channels I subscribe to.

10x whatever whatever infomercial I watched the other day. :nabble_smiley_good:

I was looking for a 300 when I bought my Bullnose, ended up with the 460 and love it for how I use the truck.

300 gallons of water in the truck bed, a little over 8 lbs per gallon, and I dont notice it on my little county road, doing 55 uphill.

Id still like a 300 some day but its great knowing Ill never need a bigger truck. I do need to start thinking abt a new transmission, though, shes slipping a lot now.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for a 300 when I bought my Bullnose, ended up with the 460 and love it for how I use the truck.

300 gallons of water in the truck bed, a little over 8 lbs per gallon, and I dont notice it on my little county road, doing 55 uphill.

Id still like a 300 some day but its great knowing Ill never need a bigger truck. I do need to start thinking abt a new transmission, though, shes slipping a lot now.

Our other truck

17971992_10211088374298375_5800476994410632868_o.jpg.dc1f44556640ffd20ff4eb97c1d7b423.jpg

I'd almost forgotten about the stacked headlight era!

Bedazzled Superfly Lincoln pimpmobiles yes, the rest of the cars in that era not so much.

She sure does look good in that red dress! 😍

Yes, it does look GOOD in that red dress. (As did someone else in a red dress in Bedazzled. Or did I make the wrong connections? :nabble_smiley_evil:)

Yes, it does look GOOD in that red dress. (As did someone else in a red dress in Bedazzled. Or did I make the wrong connections? :nabble_smiley_evil:)

This was lunch on the road yesterday for you guys that like regional foods haha. Clam burger on the left and a scallop burger on the right. I held off on the fries haha.

63C7BE7C-176D-47F0-8FA3-50612ADAFE1C.jpeg.71867b8d7e6ee8c211646a6289bd55fc.jpeg

Man I love shellfish!

Clam belly po'boy..... 😋

The clam burger was pretty gnarly...lol, lots of chewing to get through it. The scallop burger was on point though...nice big scallops enough so that you got a big fat one in every bite. They had shrimp burgers and lobster burgers on the menu, but I haven't tried them yet. They close around Christmas and won't be open again until April or so, so I guess it'll be next year.

Man I love shellfish!

Clam belly po'boy..... 😋

The clam burger was pretty gnarly...lol, lots of chewing to get through it. The scallop burger was on point though...nice big scallops enough so that you got a big fat one in every bite. They had shrimp burgers and lobster burgers on the menu, but I haven't tried them yet. They close around Christmas and won't be open again until April or so, so I guess it'll be next year.

Good looking Ranchero and good looking food!

Good looking Ranchero and good looking food!

The very last of the Ranchero's. Here we go again, its a 79 1/2 commerative edition, decked out in Thunderbird town landau leather interior with the whole 9 yards. Even the dash is leather, This is another one that gives alot of trouble with parts.

interior.jpg.692145de19426f09b578eebb30a4f343.jpg

The very last of the Ranchero's. Here we go again, its a 79 1/2 commerative edition, decked out in Thunderbird town landau leather interior with the whole 9 yards. Even the dash is leather, This is another one that gives alot of trouble with parts.

I keep looking at the food, you guys are making me hungry. Think Me, Nick and Brutus is going to subway