Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Things I can see.(I obviously mis remembered the paint colors lol I think the top threw me off)

Power windows

Power locks

Lower exterior trim

Cruise control

AC

Rosewood door panels

The floor is bare, so any rust issues would more visible.

Running Boards

Upgraded bumpers

Paint looks pretty good

interior is a bit chalky, needs some work but is doable.

If you really like the tu-tone (I do!) you could always paint between the body mouldings like Shauns old truck.

Graduation.jpg.aa3b7d418db0677432a12cb0579ea5a4.jpg

Mine is always the lower molding and bumpers on the outside.

Looks like it is probably a tilt column too.

So we have:

Exterior moldings

Upgraded bumpers

Power windows

Power locks

4x4

4speed manual

9in rear

351w HO

Rosewood interior

Tach cluster

Tilt column

Running boards

Cruise control

Ac

Chrome accents

Internal spare?

Back seat is still there

Potentially little to no rust issues the truck is a Georgia/SC truck.

No visible exterior damage

Free check of the VIN doesn't flag any accidents.

Owner wants to remain in contact during restoration.

Looks like it is probably a tilt column too.

So we have:

Exterior moldings

Upgraded bumpers

Power windows

Power locks

4x4

4speed manual

9in rear

351w HO

Rosewood interior

Tach cluster

Tilt column

Running boards

Cruise control

Ac

Chrome accents

Internal spare?

Back seat is still there

Potentially little to no rust issues the truck is a Georgia/SC truck.

No visible exterior damage

Free check of the VIN doesn't flag any accidents.

Owner wants to remain in contact during restoration.

The transmission is the New Process 435. The shift sticks on the New Process trucks were curvy while the sticks on Borg Warner trucks were just angled. I would assume that the t-case is a New Process 208, but I've seen mix-match before.

Looks like a clean Bronco! :nabble_smiley_good:

The transmission is the New Process 435. The shift sticks on the New Process trucks were curvy while the sticks on Borg Warner trucks were just angled. I would assume that the t-case is a New Process 208, but I've seen mix-match before.

Yea sounds like a NP435 from talking to him just now. 1st is granny.

The frame and body are completely straight per the owner.

No dent dings or issues with the exception of a half dollar or so sized bit of rust on the fender well that does not go all the way through.

Tailgate is solid and functions.

AC belt has been disconnected as I expected, was probably seized. He got it that way.

Original carb, filter lines and connections under the hood are all there and untouched.

No rust in floors or rockers to report.

Good call on the brakes. He says the rubber on the rear brakes split and is currently clamped off on the one side.

He drove it from Charleston that way so it should make it back. It is mostly back roads and county highways between there and here.

I think the only thing so far that could make this better is to pop the hood and find some bonus items like lights, tool boxes or aux batteries lol.

Yea sounds like a NP435 from talking to him just now. 1st is granny.

The frame and body are completely straight per the owner.

No dent dings or issues with the exception of a half dollar or so sized bit of rust on the fender well that does not go all the way through.

Tailgate is solid and functions.

AC belt has been disconnected as I expected, was probably seized. He got it that way.

Original carb, filter lines and connections under the hood are all there and untouched.

No rust in floors or rockers to report.

Good call on the brakes. He says the rubber on the rear brakes split and is currently clamped off on the one side.

He drove it from Charleston that way so it should make it back. It is mostly back roads and county highways between there and here.

I think the only thing so far that could make this better is to pop the hood and find some bonus items like lights, tool boxes or aux batteries lol.

Owner informed me he lost the title so I had to make sure it was clean. NICB shows it is not stolen and NMVTIS shows no junk, no salvage, no flood, no title issues, and no accidents. Got a wad of cash in hand, think ill offer him $5200 and see if he will take it.