Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

I still dont have a dishwasher....

We have one, but rarely use it. We run a load through it every month or two to exercise it, but that's it. With only two of us in the house, it takes a week to even fill the dishwasher with dishes...lol.

I still dont have a dishwasher....

We have one, but rarely use it. We run a load through it every month or two to exercise it, but that's it. With only two of us in the house, it takes a week to even fill the dishwasher with dishes...lol.

Managed to pull a muscle in the right shoulder area so I guess it's a good thing I didn't go pick up my new vehicle this weekend. However, I should be good to go for this weekend, so let the countdown begin. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Managed to pull a muscle in the right shoulder area so I guess it's a good thing I didn't go pick up my new vehicle this weekend. However, I should be good to go for this weekend, so let the countdown begin. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Shaun,

I hope it's a sprain and not a tear! :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Get back to 💯% soon so we can see. 🧐

Yes, I hope it heals quickly so you can go get it. I'm anxious to find out what it is!

Yes, I hope it heals quickly so you can go get it. I'm anxious to find out what it is!

Thanks guys, pretty sure it's just a sprain as it feels better each day. Just need to rest it and take it easy when I head back to work as I have a pretty physical job.

Thanks guys, pretty sure it's just a sprain as it feels better each day. Just need to rest it and take it easy when I head back to work as I have a pretty physical job.

Oh mother nature. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Two more dents in the roof. Luckily the scratches came out of the bedside and the roof.

Screenshot_20200708-215340_Gallery.thumb.jpg.2cc66dd9d4162bd11349285930665267.jpg

Bummer! Sorry about that!

As I said in a couple of post, that our youngest son was living with us until school started back up. He has been excepted into the PHD program at St Patricks College in Maytooth, Ireland which is just west of Dublin. The PHD is in Old Testament writings with a focus on the Book of Job. He got the word on Sunday and he needs to be in Ireland by the end of the month. He’s got a flight for the 20th.

He had been teaching history at Gordon College right outside of Boston, but as with most new adventures in life they needed to save some money. So they moved home for a while. He had to have enough saved to pay for housing for a year, before he could get an Irish student visa.

It’s going to be hard getting use to him and he’s wife gone. Jan and I will be having empty nest syndrome again. Plus on the selfish side I sure will miss his help working on the truck.

As I said in a couple of post, that our youngest son was living with us until school started back up. He has been excepted into the PHD program at St Patricks College in Maytooth, Ireland which is just west of Dublin. The PHD is in Old Testament writings with a focus on the Book of Job. He got the word on Sunday and he needs to be in Ireland by the end of the month. He’s got a flight for the 20th.

He had been teaching history at Gordon College right outside of Boston, but as with most new adventures in life they needed to save some money. So they moved home for a while. He had to have enough saved to pay for housing for a year, before he could get an Irish student visa.

It’s going to be hard getting use to him and he’s wife gone. Jan and I will be having empty nest syndrome again. Plus on the selfish side I sure will miss his help working on the truck.

I think I can relate, David. Our daughter, SiL, and grandtwins left last night to their new home in Charleston, SC. They've been living in Nicaragua building medical clinics, but when the virus hit had to come back to the States. In fact, that was the second time they had to return as the unrest there two years ago had them come live with us for several months.

Dublin reminded us a lot of London, where we lived for a while. I'll bet they like it there, but I sure understand how you feel.

I assume your son & family has to go into quarantine for a fortnight - right? (That's 14 days, which he'll soon learn if he doesn't already know.) I know the UK is requiring that now.

Old Testament writings, and a focus on Job sounds intense. Job is a very interesting book, especially since we don't know who wrote it nor exactly where it was set. And apparently it predates the Mosaic Law.

Anyway, at least you had them living with you for a while. We will always remember the times the kids stayed with us.