Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

How's this?https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=son+you%27re+going+to+drive+me+to+drinking+YouTube+Johnny&&view=detail&mid=CA8D38C36B18395A2DF1CA8D38C36B18395A2DF1&rvsmid=282E6A1E77FE21ACF158282E6A1E77FE21ACF158&FORM=VDRVRV
That's a good one, David. Let's put it here:

Thanks and have a great weekend with your family!

You, too!

Always like this part of that song:

Now the boys all thought I'd lost my sense

And telephone poles looked like a picket fence.

They said, "Slow down! I see spots!

The lines on the road just look like dots."

Speaking of music, growing up me and my sisters spent many hours in my dad's 84 6.9 supercab hauling grain to the elevator at 20mph. For a couple of those summers the Shell Rotella promo Farther Down The Road was a big deal (to us at least) and that series will forever be the music that sounds the best in a bullnose to me. I've put together a Spotify playlist from a number of the cassettes and am looking forward to reminiscing a little once Camano is back on the road.

Always like this part of that song:

Now the boys all thought I'd lost my sense

And telephone poles looked like a picket fence.

They said, "Slow down! I see spots!

The lines on the road just look like dots."

Speaking of music, growing up me and my sisters spent many hours in my dad's 84 6.9 supercab hauling grain to the elevator at 20mph. For a couple of those summers the Shell Rotella promo Farther Down The Road was a big deal (to us at least) and that series will forever be the music that sounds the best in a bullnose to me. I've put together a Spotify playlist from a number of the cassettes and am looking forward to reminiscing a little once Camano is back on the road.

There was a car show close to where I live yesterday and the wife and I dropped by for a quick walk through. Only a couple of Ford trucks there, and only one Bullnose. I've seen this truck around before, and I remember seeing it for sale a few years ago back when the current owner bought it. It was 400+ miles away at the time and had already sold by the time I could even consider going to see it. If I recall correctly it's an '85 with 351w and auto trans.

IMG_8087.jpg.a4dc12ebaa5c34d78636c1babfc98242.jpg

There was a car show close to where I live yesterday and the wife and I dropped by for a quick walk through. Only a couple of Ford trucks there, and only one Bullnose. I've seen this truck around before, and I remember seeing it for sale a few years ago back when the current owner bought it. It was 400+ miles away at the time and had already sold by the time I could even consider going to see it. If I recall correctly it's an '85 with 351w and auto trans.

Too much bling on that flareside in my humble opinion. Looks like its in nice shape.

That's a very clean truck! :nabble_smiley_cool:

The owner sure was a fan of the DeeZee and Vent-a-shade catalogs. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Can't say I'm a fan of the Vatozone 'chrome' accent's though.

Good find Cory!

Too much bling on that flareside in my humble opinion. Looks like its in nice shape.

Yeah, too much bling for me too. I personally prefer the plain Bullnose look, but we all have our own tastes.

Yeah, when I was a teenager I loved accessories at Autozone.....now.....not so much.