Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

IDK if anyone else has seen this but from this angle the new Bronco looks like it has a 90's era front end coupled with a 60's era back end.

Nor am I tempted, at all.

But it sure looks like they have the approach and departure angles down (or, up, as the case may be)

IDK if anyone else has seen this but from this angle the new Bronco looks like it has a 90's era front end coupled with a 60's era back end.

To me it looks like a Lada Niva. There were a bunch of them around up here at one time, but they rusted badly (and broken down often).

0003_1987_Lada_Niva_1600-1-840x400.jpg.ce73a2da135655f573285efbbbcb5923.jpg

I am reminded of a Yugo, Cory. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Yup! We had a rash of this junk showing up in Canada back in the 1980's. Not sure if you got them in the US or not? I actually had one of the little Lada sedans very briefly when I turned 16. Some university kids were renting my Grandmother's place at the time, and when the school year was finished, one of them left this little Lada behind...lol. Same as the one in the pic below:

lada.jpg.16e124d00fc5c30de4a0164ad7ceb0c8.jpg

It was a 4spd and I used to tear around our property with it, learning how to drive (I guess?...lol).

We also had Skodas in the 80's as well, but only briefly.

The cars were trash and difficult to get parts for, etc. On top of that they rusted so fast you almost couldn't do anything with them at all...lol.

I have been waiting patiently for years for the Bronco to come back. And when the leaks started happening (not this one) if you took your finger and covered the front end of the picture forward of the wheel well it looked like a 4 door jeep. I cried a little on the inside. Lots of great hype and concept art that was better than what I saw. I am hoping for some kind of redemption.

Sorry to hear you're ailing.

I had an excruciating pain in my kidney a couple of months back.

Lots of contrast views and a full workup.

No positive results.

I got dosed with narcotics and turned out.

Took a couple of weeks before it didn't hurt.

Culprit found I have... Had 9 kidney stones. I passed two. Two are blocking the ureter so I have to go in for surgery next week. 5+ more in the kidney.

Sorry to hear you're ailing.

I had an excruciating pain in my kidney a couple of months back.

Lots of contrast views and a full workup.

No positive results.

I got dosed with narcotics and turned out.

Took a couple of weeks before it didn't hurt.

Culprit found I have... Had 9 kidney stones. I passed two. Two are blocking the ureter so I have to go in for surgery next week. 5+ more in the kidney.

Oh my!

Sorry to hear that.

Hope everything goes well!