Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Sorry to see that, Shaun. But I'll bet she sure appreciates you. Well done! :nabble_anim_claps:

Thanks Gary. My mom raised me basically by herself with very little help from family so it's the least I can do for her.

And, your mother seems to have done a great job! :nabble_smiley_good:

Hope she can find something given the current pandemic.

And, your mother seems to have done a great job! :nabble_smiley_good:

Hope she can find something given the current pandemic.

Family comes first!

Im in the market for a new DD to add to the stable. My wifes Suzukis got a loud noise coming from the motor or trans. As much as I like that car, Ive always said that if it needed major repairs Id just sell it. Bought it for $1250 2 years and shes driven it to work almost half those days and for a couple weeks it was the only car that worked. I think we got our moneys worth.

So now Im looking at 80s and 90s Fords and a couple Toyotas. Theres a guy in Colorado selling the same truck I drive now (toyota t100) but I dont have time to drive up there.

So for now the wife is driving the toyota and Im hauling myself around in the Bullnose again.

Family comes first!

Im in the market for a new DD to add to the stable. My wifes Suzukis got a loud noise coming from the motor or trans. As much as I like that car, Ive always said that if it needed major repairs Id just sell it. Bought it for $1250 2 years and shes driven it to work almost half those days and for a couple weeks it was the only car that worked. I think we got our moneys worth.

So now Im looking at 80s and 90s Fords and a couple Toyotas. Theres a guy in Colorado selling the same truck I drive now (toyota t100) but I dont have time to drive up there.

So for now the wife is driving the toyota and Im hauling myself around in the Bullnose again.

A few nice old Fords from the Thursday night car gathering. I had my old Bullnose all shined up and somewhere along the way picked up some traffic paint, so tonight's project will be removing that...ugh.

IMG_1175.jpg.5b87a1e5846b79ecb1fc73364e9f70b0.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg.961ba4e47f74590899e49ac5c2cbde3b.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg.91c384fac5af1bf6be2de3f51817a9cd.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg.b9737ddc25db0b9866ece1a56ce19919.jpg

And the one GM product that caught my eye was this 70's Chevelle SS with a 454 and 4spd...supposedly all factory.

IMG_1180.jpg.8b0dc4f7c4d9ac7dfedd744e215aba0c.jpg

A few nice old Fords from the Thursday night car gathering. I had my old Bullnose all shined up and somewhere along the way picked up some traffic paint, so tonight's project will be removing that...ugh.

And the one GM product that caught my eye was this 70's Chevelle SS with a 454 and 4spd...supposedly all factory.

Nice, Cory!

Family comes first!

Is the '80 pickup running?

That Mustang looks so nice...:nabble_love-23x23_orig:

That Mustang looks so nice...:nabble_love-23x23_orig:

Spent a whole day getting poked and prodded by doctors. No UTI, no kidney stones, no prostate cancer, no hernia. Have to wait till the 15th for the next round of testing.

Came home and started putting in a french drain down along our pear trees. Our neighbor tilled and leveled his yard and now all his runoff is ruining mine. Lots of school work to do but I have been hit by the bug again. I cannot wait for August so I can get back to working on the truck. I bought a needle scaler to try out on the frame.

Wife has me also doing the house renovation. She didn't like the half wall sheetrock banister they put in the house so that got ripped out. Put my router and wood tools to work and built a newel post and handrail for it at vastly cheaper prices, and higher quality than buying it. We did buy the balusters though.