Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Had a doctor's appointment today, and conveniently from there it's about a ten minute drive to Rural King and my favorite junkyard. Stopped by the junkyard with no tools just to see what they had. No bullnose trucks, but they did have two new Aeronose trucks, one of which just so happened to have a loose EVAP canister/Battery Tray support bracket that was in great shape. I need one to run the newer battery tray I picked up from my donor cab, so for $5 and no work on my part, it's now home with me. I love when things fall into place like that. It's the same way I got my core support.

I think the newer battery trays are much superior than the Bullnose ones. The only issue I see is that the starter relay needs to be relocated, but that's easily done if you go 3G and don't need the outboard regulator.

I think the newer battery trays are much superior than the Bullnose ones. The only issue I see is that the starter relay needs to be relocated, but that's easily done if you go 3G and don't need the outboard regulator.

I agree, and they're an easy swap since they're 90% bolt on with exception to the support bar that bolts to the fender.

That was a great song for our pleasure, but how 'bout some car music to listen to in this lounge?

This if from Hal Blaine and Young Cougars - Deuces, "T's", Roadsters & Drums. And here are the tracks. (I'm at my son's house and he has my copy of his LP and I'll see if I can find it as I know there is more info on it than I'm finding online.)

A1 Challenger II

A2 Green Monster

A3 Nashville Coupe

A4 Mr. Eliminator

A5 Pop The Chute

A6 Deuces, "T's", Roadsters & Drums

B1 Gear Change

B2 The Phantom Driver

B3 Gear Stripper

B4 Big "T"

B5 The Traps

B6 Drum Brakes

That was a great song for our pleasure, but how 'bout some car music to listen to in this lounge?

This if from Hal Blaine and Young Cougars - Deuces, "T's", Roadsters & Drums. And here are the tracks. (I'm at my son's house and he has my copy of his LP and I'll see if I can find it as I know there is more info on it than I'm finding online.)

A1 Challenger II

A2 Green Monster

A3 Nashville Coupe

A4 Mr. Eliminator

A5 Pop The Chute

A6 Deuces, "T's", Roadsters & Drums

B1 Gear Change

B2 The Phantom Driver

B3 Gear Stripper

B4 Big "T"

B5 The Traps

B6 Drum Brakes

How's this?https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=son+you%27re+going+to+drive+me+to+drinking+YouTube+Johnny&&view=detail&mid=CA8D38C36B18395A2DF1CA8D38C36B18395A2DF1&rvsmid=282E6A1E77FE21ACF158282E6A1E77FE21ACF158&FORM=VDRVRV