Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Scrubs are SO disappointing. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Changing the subject for a moment:

Last week, at an estate sale, I found a bucket of old tools, all made in the USA!

1/2" drive ratchets: Performance Tool W32101 CR-V, Armstrong 12-972; J.H. Williams S-52, Sparta CS-45, Snap-On SL710.

3/8" drive ratchets: Proto 5249, K-D 721117.

1/4" drive ratchets: S-K 40970, Craftsman V-43185.

Extensions: New Britain NB-21 3/8", Wright 3418 3/8", Armstrong S-115P 1/2".

Breaker bar: Craftsman 1/2" drive.

6 chrome folding sets of Allen wrenches: ALLEN, Klein Tools, Eklind Tools, Vaco Products.

7 sets of Allen wrenches: Blue Devil, Unbrako, Bondhus, ALLEN USA.

The old man who owned these died years ago. His widow recently passed away and the family hired an agency to dispose of everything. Sad!

Last week, at an estate sale, I found a bucket of old tools, all made in the USA!

1/2" drive ratchets: Performance Tool W32101 CR-V, Armstrong 12-972; J.H. Williams S-52, Sparta CS-45, Snap-On SL710.

6 chrome folding sets of Allen wrenches: ALLEN, Klein Tools, Eklind Tools, Vaco Products.

The old man who owned these died years ago. His widow recently passed away and the family hired an agency to dispose of everything. Sad!

Those are surely REALLY good tools! Even the Craftsmans were probably from back when they sold pretty good stuff.

Good find!

Are you going to hang some of those up in your man cave?

The happy part is that his tools have now found someone who appreciates them! :nabble_smiley_good:

Those are surely REALLY good tools! Even the Craftsmans were probably from back when they sold pretty good stuff.

Good find!

Are you going to hang some of those up in your man cave?

The Craftsman pieces proudly display: Forged in the USA!

I am drawn to the Snap-On, JH Williams and Armstrong pieces and will keep what does not sell. A few machinists and the maintenance man, here at work, have expressed interest.

I do like older things to place in my very modest man cave! :nabble_smiley_wink:

The happy part is that his tools have now found someone who appreciates them! :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, Jim, I just love to look at and handle pre-plastic items! :nabble_anim_handshake:

SpaceX is trying again today, and so far the weather is holding. Launch scheduled for 3:22pm EDT.