Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

THAT'S the sort of thing that drives people nuts about me.

I notice the little details, and want to know why.

Things that are incongruous, out of place. (Or hinges you don't find in a normal stockroom)

I was the kid who read the dictionary and encyclopedia.

I wanted to play 'which one doesn't belong in this set'

Yep, I'm a Perioperative Inventory Tech for the Cardiac Cath and Interventional Radiology departments in a hospital that primarily serves people over the age of 50. We stay pretty busy, especially when the retirees head to Florida every winter.

That looks to be a generic patient care store room. Mine have a lot more stuff, and most of it is pretty expensive stuff.

Yep, I'm a Perioperative Inventory Tech for the Cardiac Cath and Interventional Radiology departments in a hospital that primarily serves people over the age of 50. We stay pretty busy, especially when the retirees head to Florida every winter.

That looks to be a generic patient care store room. Mine have a lot more stuff, and most of it is pretty expensive stuff.

Florida, where people go to die.... :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Bastille Day is almost upon us, so that rolling head one might come in handy!

In other news: Bastille Day was upon us!

And French protesters were burning down the porta potties. :nabble_smiley_scared:

champs-elysees.jpg.1bbccc8835e826f0c520ffda62294ffa.jpg

This takes me back to the '70's and the world GP of motocross in Unidilla, NY.

The old fiberglass 'facilities' would get lit up every year leaving thousands of us with no place to :nabble_poo-23_orig:

40:1 prefix race fuel was very effective!

DeCoster, Lackey,e Mikkola, et al didn't seem to be phased by this, and really put on a good show!

Times have changed, times have really changed.....

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Bastille Day is almost upon us, so that rolling head one might come in handy!

In other news: Bastille Day was upon us!

And French protesters were burning down the porta potties. :nabble_smiley_scared:

This takes me back to the '70's and the world GP of motocross in Unidilla, NY.

The old fiberglass 'facilities' would get lit up every year leaving thousands of us with no place to :nabble_poo-23_orig:

40:1 prefix race fuel was very effective!

DeCoster, Lackey,e Mikkola, et al didn't seem to be phased by this, and really put on a good show!

Times have changed, times have really changed.....

Have you guys seen this little Bronco 2 with the classic Bronco nose on it??..

/file/n31502/20181123_152322.jpg

Where's Pete? Wasn't he doing something like this with his Ranger?

I just took a look at Pete's latest posts.

THIS. :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig: is most definitely NOT that....

:nabble_smiley_cool:

How 'bout the US women's soccer team?

Another bunch of overpaid whiny women......

Edited, and rephrased

Vinny, why do you say this?

They are underpaid compared to their peers.

They are once again the pinnacle of their sport. (World Champions, 2nd year running)

Whiny?

About what?

...The facts????

(Lets respect Gary's admonition)

Edited, and rephrased

Vinny, why do you say this?

They are underpaid compared to their peers.

They are once again the pinnacle of their sport. (World Champions, 2nd year running)

Whiny?

About what?

...The facts????

(Lets respect Gary's admonition)

Had a doctor's appointment today, and conveniently from there it's about a ten minute drive to Rural King and my favorite junkyard. Stopped by the junkyard with no tools just to see what they had. No bullnose trucks, but they did have two new Aeronose trucks, one of which just so happened to have a loose EVAP canister/Battery Tray support bracket that was in great shape. I need one to run the newer battery tray I picked up from my donor cab, so for $5 and no work on my part, it's now home with me. I love when things fall into place like that. It's the same way I got my core support.