Bullnose Forum

The FORD Lounge

That's cool, Shaun! I'd call and see if the salesman is still there. :nabble_smiley_good:

They've changed names, moved to a new location down the street, and also changed numbers in that time. Unfortunately they don't list the sales people on their website like some dealers so, so no luck on that route.

That's cool, Shaun! I'd call and see if the salesman is still there. :nabble_smiley_good:

They've changed names, moved to a new location down the street, and also changed numbers in that time. Unfortunately they don't list the sales people on their website like some dealers so, so no luck on that route.

Bummer! Oh well. Walk in and talk to them?

Bummer! Oh well. Walk in and talk to them?

Bradenton is a good three hours southwest of here and a coastal town I never have the need to travel through. So that's out. Haha. If I ever was in the area though I would love to stop by the old location and take a photo op with my truck, but I think they were supposed to tear the old place down by now.

There is however, a video on Youtube of an un-related topic that just so happens to feature video from the dealership that shows it active, and after it was abandoned.

Bradenton is a good three hours southwest of here and a coastal town I never have the need to travel through. So that's out. Haha. If I ever was in the area though I would love to stop by the old location and take a photo op with my truck, but I think they were supposed to tear the old place down by now.

There is however, a video on Youtube of an un-related topic that just so happens to feature video from the dealership that shows it active, and after it was abandoned.

Bradenton isn't in the middle of nowhere. Even I've been there. My son's in-laws used to live there, although they now live around the corner from you. So, what's the problem? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Seriously though, I understand. No problemo.