Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Took me a while to find this place (bs thread), how's everybody doing? Life is operating at 1000% fast forward for me but it's mostly all good.

Don't leave, Ray, I'm sure nobody meant any harm. I didn't read the full thread but I suspect confusion & misunderstandings happened as these guys here are some of the best you'll find anywhere.

Good hearing from you, Chris! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You out there Jim?? This old red thing showed up in my Instagram news feed today. Couldn’t help but reminded of you, and this one is in CT, too!

Passenger door has the same rot, but my truck is a 'Custom' with black grille and no bumper strip.

I got rid of those wheel covers the first winter because they packed up and threw the balance off.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Passenger door has the same rot, but my truck is a 'Custom' with black grille and no bumper strip.

I got rid of those wheel covers the first winter because they packed up and threw the balance off.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Today it randomly dawned on me that I am a member of the F.O.G. :nabble_smiley_good:

Can't wait to pick up a few new parts for this little truck to give it a little better look. I can't keep anything stock. :nabble_smiley_evil:

DSCN2197.jpg.d40a9f2483ca547506cc2f47f8cc8001.jpg

Today it randomly dawned on me that I am a member of the F.O.G. :nabble_smiley_good:

Can't wait to pick up a few new parts for this little truck to give it a little better look. I can't keep anything stock. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Yes, there are a lot of members running around in the FOG. And you are certainly one of them. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Time for a straw hat and a corn cob pipe!

So my 2003 Ranger (the white one) was sold new at Autoway Ford in Bradenton, Florida. I bought the truck in 2010, but it didn't come with the owner's manual. I just now decided to purchase a clean copy of the original booklets and cover for the truck from Ebay. They arrived today, and to my surprise, inside the front cover was a business card for a salesman at none other than Autoway Ford in Bradenton, Florida. Although I doubt this was the original booklet from my truck (there's always a chance), it's pretty cool to know that this booklet was in a truck sold on the same lot as my truck almost twenty years ago. :nabble_smiley_good:

Screenshot_20210106-204040_Gallery.thumb.jpg.6c0769253bc8aa8f6ed4693dc769f3f4.jpg

So my 2003 Ranger (the white one) was sold new at Autoway Ford in Bradenton, Florida. I bought the truck in 2010, but it didn't come with the owner's manual. I just now decided to purchase a clean copy of the original booklets and cover for the truck from Ebay. They arrived today, and to my surprise, inside the front cover was a business card for a salesman at none other than Autoway Ford in Bradenton, Florida. Although I doubt this was the original booklet from my truck (there's always a chance), it's pretty cool to know that this booklet was in a truck sold on the same lot as my truck almost twenty years ago. :nabble_smiley_good:

That's cool, Shaun! I'd call and see if the salesman is still there. :nabble_smiley_good: