Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Had Friday off so I took my son (3yr old), my Dad and my wife's Uncle to the Sportsmans Expo down in Denver. Parks and Wildlife has a free fishing pond for kids so Hunter got to catch his first fish. A nice little Rainbow trout. He was pretty excited and I sure had fun. He also had to try out all the ATVs, trucks, Jeeps, quads, etc. I think he's going to have wrenching in his blood.

With a name like Hunter I don't think he has any choice but to be an outdoorsman. 😉

Seems like he had a blast. :nabble_smiley_good:

Had Friday off so I took my son (3yr old), my Dad and my wife's Uncle to the Sportsmans Expo down in Denver. Parks and Wildlife has a free fishing pond for kids so Hunter got to catch his first fish. A nice little Rainbow trout. He was pretty excited and I sure had fun. He also had to try out all the ATVs, trucks, Jeeps, quads, etc. I think he's going to have wrenching in his blood.

That's cool! He won't forget that. :nabble_anim_claps:

That's cool! He won't forget that. :nabble_anim_claps:

I once took a former gf's 3 year old son to Gander Outdoors on a rainy day while we waited for his mom to get off of work. We got to the decoy section with all of the turkey and deer displays, and the little guy got out of the cart and pretended to shoot them all like they were bad guys. I then taught him how to shoot them with an imaginary compound bow and he then turned cops and robbers into imaginary hunting. He spent the rest of the day pretending to hunt and when his mom asked why he was doing that, she received a :nabble_smiley_whistling: from yours truly.

I once took a former gf's 3 year old son to Gander Outdoors on a rainy day while we waited for his mom to get off of work. We got to the decoy section with all of the turkey and deer displays, and the little guy got out of the cart and pretended to shoot them all like they were bad guys. I then taught him how to shoot them with an imaginary compound bow and he then turned cops and robbers into imaginary hunting. He spent the rest of the day pretending to hunt and when his mom asked why he was doing that, she received a :nabble_smiley_whistling: from yours truly.

Huh?...This is definitely a belt and suspenders situation...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164022796429

1FTCF15N8GNA47554-3.jpg.45f6d52472478fea9cd33c2cbb686834.jpg

Dual 12 gallon tanks?

What are you seeing other than "omitted, omitted" in the description?

Oh, sorry...I was poking fun at the fact the truck has both the lower chrome moldings, and the wheel arch chrome moldings. They are two separate trim packages and I don't believe were ever available together, although Gary can correct me if I'm wrong. It's like adding chrome trim on top of chrome trim if you get my drift? My preference is for plain bodied trucks, so the trim really stands out to me.

Dual 12 gallon tanks?

What are you seeing other than "omitted, omitted" in the description?

Oh, sorry...I was poking fun at the fact the truck has both the lower chrome moldings, and the wheel arch chrome moldings. They are two separate trim packages and I don't believe were ever available together, although Gary can correct me if I'm wrong. It's like adding chrome trim on top of chrome trim if you get my drift? My preference is for plain bodied trucks, so the trim really stands out to me.

Oh, wow! That's .......... bizarre! Yuk! And it wasn't an option, luckily:

1986_Trim_Options.thumb.jpg.dcd3be4642248c6bd6c9f11b574efb23.jpg