Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Cool! Is that the infamous 9603 N. Memorial Drive? :nabble_anim_blbl:

It is! Or at least it was...today it looks more like this:

IMG_0816.jpg.681f4bc3908f358e87dbe9873a7217a7.jpg

The truck is in very nearly the same place in both photos...the property is currently being bulldozed and prepared for a new house being built.

Home of the Florida Man?

We are EVERYWHERE.

Cool! Is that the infamous 9603 N. Memorial Drive? :nabble_anim_blbl:

It is! Or at least it was...today it looks more like this:

The truck is in very nearly the same place in both photos...the property is currently being bulldozed and prepared for a new house being built.

Home of the Florida Man?

We are EVERYWHERE.

That is really interesting. :nabble_anim_claps:

I think I see the same tree in both pics. Really cool!

That is really interesting. :nabble_anim_claps:

I think I see the same tree in both pics. Really cool!

Today I watched the motorcade for the President of the United States pass right by my employer. A little over a year ago I was stuck in traffic as the motorcade for the Vice President of the United States rolled by in the opposite lane. The vehicles for the secret service are insane, especially the six door Excursion they had.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I watched the motorcade for the President of the United States pass right by my employer. A little over a year ago I was stuck in traffic as the motorcade for the Vice President of the United States rolled by in the opposite lane. The vehicles for the secret service are insane, especially the six door Excursion they had.

Today I spotted a mid-bullnose F250 with a Reading utility body in the Walmart parking lot.

It was light blue and rusty in the usual places.

Poverty wheel covers too!

Sorry, I didn't get a pic, but I did park next to it and left a note under the wiper saying how much I liked it, and gave the URL

Who knows, maybe they will turn up here.