Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Nope. Just Saturdays & one Sunday. However, to converse with those still working you do have to be able to translate.

Thanks for rubbing it in Gary....:nabble_smiley_sad:

Welcome. And, just to help you out, today is Sunday. And I'll be off to church in a bit. Then the luncheon after church, then the church visit to the retirement home this afternoon. See you later, gator. :nabble_waving_orig:

Nope. Just Saturdays & one Sunday. However, to converse with those still working you do have to be able to translate.

Thanks for rubbing it in Gary....:nabble_smiley_sad:

Welcome. And, just to help you out, today is Sunday. And I'll be off to church in a bit. Then the luncheon after church, then the church visit to the retirement home this afternoon. See you later, gator. :nabble_waving_orig:

Rub that salt into my wounds.....

In all fairness, you are old and worked many years to deserve retirement. Enjoy it!

Ill be debt free by 36. So, I will still be working, but I will be really hastening an early retirement by living frugal while still earning well. I plan to retire by 45-50. Aint no way i am waiting until 67....that is a load of bologna.

Rub that salt into my wounds.....

In all fairness, you are old and worked many years to deserve retirement. Enjoy it!

Ill be debt free by 36. So, I will still be working, but I will be really hastening an early retirement by living frugal while still earning well. I plan to retire by 45-50. Aint no way i am waiting until 67....that is a load of bologna.

Good plan. I retired at about 60.

Good plan. I retired at about 60.

I retired 1 November 2011, actually was 65 in May, and original plan was 1 June. There was a calibration conference near DC that my supervisor wanted to take all of us to in October, so I stayed to go to it.

BTW, I still haven't figured out how I had time to go to work.

BTW, I still haven't figured out how I had time to go to work.

Amen! I had an older cousin tell me that when I was still working and I wondered what he meant. Now I know, and it is so true. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yesterday, on the way out of work, I hit a Gator lurking in the shadow of a bridge.

It was startling, and really took my focus off the road ahead.

Why does this even happen anymore?

Haven't TPMS been mandatory since 2008?

Just cheap retreads?

Maybe FoxFord can answer, since he works at a tire shop.

Yesterday, on the way out of work, I hit a Gator lurking in the shadow of a bridge.

Just cheap retreads?

So that's what a Gator is! Good to know.

Janey and I just got back from a 1000 mile road trip and we saw plenty of them. Some complete circles, some just the tail or head.

I'm guessing it doesn't have anything to do with tire pressure but with retreads. However, I'll see if I can scare Steve/FoxFord33 up. He's not been on of late, but they were out of town as well. However, I sat beside him at lunch yesterday, so they are back.

Just cheap retreads?

I hit a road gator on my motorcycle several years ago. Good thing it was a Dual Sport with long travel suspension.