Bullnose Forum

The FORD Lounge

73 buddy! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I like field days. :nabble_smiley_cool:

SDR and internet radio repeaters kinda miss the point.

But antenna software and the cool things you can do with beam forming now are amazing.

Yesterday it was a Bowie anthology.

In honor of Apollo.

Today I've got 60+ doors to run through the SCMI panel sander, so it's loud and I need to keep up.

Old school drum heavy metal/thrash (D.R.I., Sepultura) and early punk/industrial from Danzig (Misfits) to Killing Joke.

Yesterday it was a Bowie anthology.

In honor of Apollo.

Today I've got 60+ doors to run through the SCMI panel sander, so it's loud and I need to keep up.

Old school drum heavy metal/thrash (D.R.I., Sepultura) and early punk/industrial from Danzig (Misfits) to Killing Joke.

Today I passed this guy on the Alpharetta Autobahn:

C41E6CB3-1D15-4D02-BD70-D607F66709C1.jpeg.0737ff14eec44e3987d04aef1ca3ae98.jpeg

It’s a worn-looking but still solid 80-81 F-100 Custom. And I give it full credit, it was holding its own on one of the fastest highways in America.

Today I passed this guy on the Alpharetta Autobahn:

It’s a worn-looking but still solid 80-81 F-100 Custom. And I give it full credit, it was holding its own on one of the fastest highways in America.

I see the missing taillight, but what's going on with the black stripes on the gate?

Sorry, I'm on a phone.

I see the missing taillight, but what's going on with the black stripes on the gate?

Sorry, I'm on a phone.

Both taillights are there...it's not a great picture, I took it on my phone at ~80mph. Don't tell my mom. :nabble_smiley_scared:

That black stripe is actually a patch of rust on the tailgate - not sure how it ended up like that, whether it was a previous attempt at repair gone wrong or what. I know it's a F-100 Custom because it still has the fender badge on the passenger side (he passed me while I was getting off the highway a couple of exits later). It also has the letters on the hood, but a later grille. :nabble_smiley_argh:

Both taillights are there...it's not a great picture, I took it on my phone at ~80mph. Don't tell my mom. :nabble_smiley_scared:

That black stripe is actually a patch of rust on the tailgate - not sure how it ended up like that, whether it was a previous attempt at repair gone wrong or what. I know it's a F-100 Custom because it still has the fender badge on the passenger side (he passed me while I was getting off the highway a couple of exits later). It also has the letters on the hood, but a later grille. :nabble_smiley_argh:

Sightings are cool.

I saw a guy in a resprayed '85 or '86, white with blue stripe stopped at the rail crossing in Glenbrook the other day.

As they say "pic's or it didn't happen"

Sightings are cool.

I saw a guy in a resprayed '85 or '86, white with blue stripe stopped at the rail crossing in Glenbrook the other day.

As they say "pic's or it didn't happen"

There are 3 bullnoses sitting in a company parking lot just down the street from my customers office. One guy onsite drive a pretty decent looking bricknose. And down the street at a transmission parts warehouse are two daily driven bullnoses.

The ones behind the fence, two are swb 4x4s and one is a long bed 2wd. The others down the street are all long bed 2wds.

There are 3 bullnoses sitting in a company parking lot just down the street from my customers office. One guy onsite drive a pretty decent looking bricknose. And down the street at a transmission parts warehouse are two daily driven bullnoses.

The ones behind the fence, two are swb 4x4s and one is a long bed 2wd. The others down the street are all long bed 2wds.

I could mention the camo-painted Bullnose I saw in the hardware store's parking lot this morning, but I don't have a pic so it didn't happen. :nabble_smiley_sad:

And, when I went back later to get a garbage disposal it was gone. (Have you ever seen a disposal crack in several places in the housing?) Maybe it was a fig newton of my amalgamation?