Bullnose Forum

The FORD Lounge

I hadn't made the connection, but http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/head-slap-23_orig.gif.

As one of the resident Floridians here, I am proud to admit that catching the wildlife is a true Floridian's favorite past-time, much like cow-tipping in the mid-western states.

As for the other stuff that goes on round here, you ain't seen nothin til you set foot in the swamp lands.

Below is the REAL Florida, man.

Florida_Man.jpg.c3d5de17212e6351b661f289797b7ca1.jpg

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

We have a local radio station here in kentucky that does a daily skit called "WTF" meaning "What the Florida!?" All they do is talk about the crazy stuff florida people do and bash florida. It is funny.

As one of the resident Floridians here, I am proud to admit that catching the wildlife is a true Floridian's favorite past-time, much like cow-tipping in the mid-western states.

As for the other stuff that goes on round here, you ain't seen nothin til you set foot in the swamp lands.

Ocala & Gainsville REPRESENT!!!!!

Ocala & Gainsville REPRESENT!!!!!

Ocala is home. Although I spend more time elsewhere anymore.

Shaun,

I think your map shows what will be left of the State when Greenland finish melting. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I've spent a bunch of time on the east coast (West Palm, Cocoa and the stretch between Daytona & Jax ~ Ormand by the sea, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, St. Aug) and some on the Gulf side (Naples/ft. Meyers, St. Pete, Homasassa) some of my most interesting times were in the interior.

I think a little bit of Florida man lives on everywhere!

Maybe it's something in the water there?

Maybe it's the bath salts???? :nabble_anim_confused:

Shaun,

I think your map shows what will be left of the State when Greenland finish melting. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I've spent a bunch of time on the east coast (West Palm, Cocoa and the stretch between Daytona & Jax ~ Ormand by the sea, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, St. Aug) and some on the Gulf side (Naples/ft. Meyers, St. Pete, Homasassa) some of my most interesting times were in the interior.

I think a little bit of Florida man lives on everywhere!

Maybe it's something in the water there?

Maybe it's the bath salts???? :nabble_anim_confused:

On a more serious note, Florida has a rich history in the colonization of the United States.

With the oldest established city being St. Augustine.

And natural features found nowhere else; Everglades, Biscayne bay and lake Okeechobee in the south.

The yellow pine and live oak stands in the north.

For a place built on a spit of coral there's a lot of beauty!

On a more serious note, Florida has a rich history in the colonization of the United States.

With the oldest established city being St. Augustine.

And natural features found nowhere else; Everglades, Biscayne bay and lake Okeechobee in the south.

The yellow pine and live oak stands in the north.

For a place built on a spit of coral there's a lot of beauty!

Anyone else here on the forum do homesteading?

We have 5 acres, a couple barns, chickens, know our local wild edibles, grow some food, plan to have a few goats, are building a green house and try to "prep". We arent crazy lunatic end of the world preppers, but we do believe in being prepared for realistic situations.

We arent crazy lunatic end of the world preppers, but we do believe in being prepared for realistic situations.

I'm with you in spirit, if not fully in practice. I'm on an HOA-restricted half-acre plot in the suburbs, and I do what I can with what I've got. Not crazy...just trying to be prepared.