Bullnose Forum

The FORD Lounge

15 minutes ago, salans7 said:

A lack of replies to your posts can easily cause this. It's been regarded to be the online equivalent of being ignored in person, even if it's unintentional. That can dissuade some people from posting/participating in a topic and/or the entire forum.  

Depends on how the person is using the forum.. to me its part social and part documentation / blogging. I am usually posting stuff here, some evoke responses, others are here archived forever so I can go back and see when I did something and the thought process behind it.

Edited by viven44

Sorry to see the damage from Helene. I had some small branches thrown around, but no damage. I slept through the entire thing since it rolled through here between 8pm and 2am. I just spent close to $4k cleaning up my property in order to prevent any of the trees from touching my house. 

29 minutes ago, salans7 said:

Sorry to see the damage from Helene. I had some small branches thrown around, but no damage. I slept through the entire thing since it rolled through here between 8pm and 2am. I just spent close to $4k cleaning up my property in order to prevent any of the trees from touching my house. 

Glad to see that, Shaun!

• Like 1

I keep hearing of bad flooding west of me. we had some wind and rain but nothing really when compared to some. it seems that i40 between me and Tennessee is closed due to mudslides or washed-out highway.  many got far worse so I'm just grateful. I hope all is well when the dust settles.