Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Has pristine interiors and drivetrain with only 46k original miles, but I was shocked to see the frame rusted and almost eaten away. The dealer told me it came from IAAI salvage auction somewhere in the north east.

Man, I live in Rust Kingdom, and I'm always surprised to see "low mileage" (well, pretended so...) vehicles literally eaten by the rust.

Low mileage means "not so often on the road". And normally, people don't salt their backyard.

How to explain that paradox...

But maybe I'm paranoid and too suspicious.

This one was definitely a low mileage vehicle. Confirmed by Carfax and the engine bay looked clean as well, as well as the drive train.

I wish I had a picture of the frame, I just haven't seen one that bad here in TX. It is hard to imagine all that metal eaten away. I have no idea how the truck hasn't broken in half yet..

I am just shocked this guy is still hoping for a buyer. The listing made no mention of frame rust.. even when I called him he told me right off the bat... "oh it is a really clean truck except it has 2 codes since the PCV hose is broken.... I asked him why he hasn't fixed something that simple??... he had no answer". Now it makes sense that it was a red herring.

Works best with the glass bottle coke, and a small bag of salted peanuts. Just pour them in. You'll find them at the bottom of the bottle after you've drank the coke. 👍

Lol, Bradley!

I'll give a try... when wife will be away, or she's gonna think I'm completely "nuts".

:nabble_smiley_wink: :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Works best with the glass bottle coke, and a small bag of salted peanuts. Just pour them in. You'll find them at the bottom of the bottle after you've drank the coke. 👍

Lol, Bradley!

I'll give a try... when wife will be away, or she's gonna think I'm completely "nuts".

Maybe she already does! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Lol, Bradley!

Maybe she already does! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I saw a personalized license plate that I wish I had thought of: LASTBIL. It was on a newer Chevy truck.

For the few of you that don't speak Swedish :nabble_smiley_whistling: that's Swedish for "truck". It fits my ideal criteria for a personalized plate, something that not everyone will get, but something that those who do will enjoy getting!

I saw a personalized license plate that I wish I had thought of: LASTBIL. It was on a newer Chevy truck.

For the few of you that don't speak Swedish :nabble_smiley_whistling: that's Swedish for "truck". It fits my ideal criteria for a personalized plate, something that not everyone will get, but something that those who do will enjoy getting!

I was ducked!

I know, it's a Jeep thing (you wouldn't understand). But when I came out from church today these two guys were sitting on Pluto's door handle. Lesley stole them from me since Pluto isn't a Jeep (she drives a Jeep Renegade and was ducked at church earlier this summer). But it's kind of cool being accepted by the Jeepers!

DSC_4697.jpg.014a821e5948606e1e0eb79c53113a5a.jpg

I was ducked!

I know, it's a Jeep thing (you wouldn't understand). But when I came out from church today these two guys were sitting on Pluto's door handle. Lesley stole them from me since Pluto isn't a Jeep (she drives a Jeep Renegade and was ducked at church earlier this summer). But it's kind of cool being accepted by the Jeepers!

That’s cool! And I do know about the ducks. I’ve seen them on Jeeps. But not on a Ford.

cool yet "street cred" aint what it use to be.:nabble_smiley_tongue:

Well within 600 miles my wife’s new 2024 ride lost its 360 degree cameras. Apparently there is a TSB for this … possibly bad Video module or faulty camera. Guess what I am not doing jack for the next 5 years on her ride. That is the only reason we bought her a new one.. I do not enjoy fixing problems under duress … :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Also glad my bronco is somewhat roadworthy. She will need it drop off and pick up kids if the 2024 needs to be in the dealership