Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Born in KS & living in OK id imagine you know a thing or two.

I just know when the sky turns green you better move to a safe place!

Yep, I've seen a thing or two" Red sky at morning, sailors take warning. Green sky at night, everyone take flight.

Born in KS & living in OK id imagine you know a thing or two.

I just know when the sky turns green you better move to a safe place!

Yep, I've seen a thing or two" Red sky at morning, sailors take warning. Green sky at night, everyone take flight.

What you get for using a belt to drive the oil pump!! And also a tensioner to boot!!

Impressive engineering no doubt... but obviously consumers are to pay....... its a shame that they cannot get parts in time to perform the recall in time.... no wonder they are obsoleting all old parts that are "no longer needed" or at least I hope they are obsoleting old parts so they can get recalls done in time!!

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1080534_ford-1-0-ecoboost-engine-so-small-it-fits-in-a-carry-on-bag

What you get for using a belt to drive the oil pump!! And also a tensioner to boot!!

Impressive engineering no doubt... but obviously consumers are to pay....... its a shame that they cannot get parts in time to perform the recall in time.... no wonder they are obsoleting all old parts that are "no longer needed" or at least I hope they are obsoleting old parts so they can get recalls done in time!!

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1080534_ford-1-0-ecoboost-engine-so-small-it-fits-in-a-carry-on-bag

Mall crawler or serious off-roader ??

I have seen this guy take the biggest parking spot for years and parking diagonally at work. He has had those gizmos on the truck pretty much the whole time.

25F73ED6-B447-4ED4-A1A3-A22AAEA87805.jpeg.93a4881d33d764372c032af56efb9c9a.jpeg

Mall crawler or serious off-roader ??

I have seen this guy take the biggest parking spot for years and parking diagonally at work. He has had those gizmos on the truck pretty much the whole time.

Is it always that clean? If so then it is unlikely that it gets used overlanding, which is what it looks like it is set up for.